Weekly Poll Results - In 1 months time Conquest will be released, do you think y

Published by Digz 9 years ago , last updated 11 months ago

In 1 months time Conquest will be released, do you think you know enough about it?

Yep! 44.4% (144)
No way! 39.5% (128)
Don't care, not going to buy it... 16% (52)
Start: 12-16-2008 06:51
Last: 01-01-2009 03:03

#1 - Posted by: Lord_Ed (Member) on 12-17-2008 at 08:50

For instance, what are the requirements? Not that I'm afraid I can't play it.. :p

#2 - Posted by: delta47 (Staff) on 12-17-2008 at 08:51

Who wouldn't want to buy Conquest? I don't know exactly when I'm gonna buy it but I might wait another month after its released.

#3 - Posted by: Wundai (Member) on 12-18-2008 at 03:36

Hmm judging from the trailers and screens I can still play Conquest with my P4, I'm almost sure. I mean Crysis series, Bia3 and Cod:Waw I can play so probably this one as well :) Furthermore, yea I know enough, enough to buy ;)

#4 - Posted by: Digz (Staff) on 12-18-2008 at 04:31

Well by judging some of the videos, you don't need anymore information, imagine online battles like halo and counter strike but with swords and arrows and wizards! What I'm afraid of is if they make one class too overpowerful and they don't make a patch for a long time, that could drive people away from the game, but I'm not going to judge Pandemic, Battlefront 2 was great so let's hope they do even better with Conquest, tbh I'm sure they will. Btw Wundai if you can run crisis on your comp you can run anything, even NASA from your computer lol.

#5 - Posted by: Wundai (Member) on 12-19-2008 at 01:41

haha nice one Digz :P And yea you're right about balancing, didn't think of that one, might just be the biggest bottleneck of this game. Ah well they can still patch it if things go wrong :)