Weekly Poll Results - How would you describe the way you play Battlefield?

How would you describe the way you play Battlefield?

I'm a Sniper, Boom Headshot! 20.4% (199)
Medic! 16.2% (158)
I must capture control points. That is my life, my passion. 15% (146)
I'm an Airborn angel, try to shoot me down. 13.8% (135)
I'm like a ninja, Kill silenty, swiftly and stealthy. 11.5% (112)
I'm a driver, Foot to the floor, lets burn some rubber. 8.2% (80)
Other (comments please) 5.9% (58)
Oh dear... I "accidently" Killed another member of my team. 3.2% (32)
I'm that guy who always calls airstrikes on my own team. 2.7% (27)
I'm one of those people with a love for nade launchers. 2.5% (25)
Start: 01-17-2009 05:12
Last: 01-27-2009 09:58

#1 - Posted by: aksuduud (Member) on 01-17-2009 at 05:24

Im mostly a crapy sniper "boom,you lost your toes"

#2 - Posted by: Milleuros (Member) on 01-17-2009 at 09:08

I'm like Rambo. Taking assault rifles or machine guns, and running in the middle of ennemies position, leaving none alive

#3 - Posted by: computernerd (Staff) on 01-17-2009 at 10:34

I'll kill you, and you'll never know where it came from :borg:

#4 - Posted by: LeeRyder (Member) on 01-17-2009 at 12:23

Not sure what to call what I do most of the time..I guess versatile support would work.. I try to keep a heads up as to whats going on on our team and play accordingly. If we're in a push on an inf map, I will spawn as media. If there are major tank battles going on, then an Engi.. If tanks are over running, then AT, if Inf is over running us, then Inf. too many different scenarios to list.

#5 - Posted by: Cyber_Commando (Member) on 01-17-2009 at 12:45

I'm balanced.Precise,cool and skilled:cool:

#6 - Posted by: mejanvi (Member) on 01-17-2009 at 13:44

Usually I´m into capturing control points. But in FH2 I prefer pilots job.

#7 - My playbook - Posted by: Richguy9992 (Member) on 01-17-2009 at 15:04

I perfer to hide behind cover, shoot, take control point, and repeat. I pefer to use tatics rather than charge.

#8 - Posted by: Sent (Staff) on 01-17-2009 at 16:11

Usually when I fly I hit a tree or crash in the water. And if it's BF1942 it's an occasional windmill. Thus I usually stay on the ground. :D

#9 - Posted by: Groove_be (Member) on 01-18-2009 at 00:33

I try to mix ninja style with nadelauncher. :love:

#10 - Posted by: _Blackbird (Member) on 01-18-2009 at 07:55

Hm, Im not always one Class. Sometimes I change classes everytime I get killed, or just a class for a situation. If a tank tries to take over one of my CPs, I switch to the AT Soldier^^

#11 - Posted by: Jagersider (Member) on 01-18-2009 at 08:12

My Roflknife goez slicesliceslicesliecsliecslicesliec lolololol I like big gunz and calling for medic :P

#12 - Posted by: taklwa (Member) on 01-18-2009 at 12:44

Armored combat all the way!:cool:

#13 - Posted by: Harmless911 (Member) on 01-18-2009 at 13:05

I use the camo in bf2142 to sneak up on a sniper, and then knife him. The ratio of my best weapon (knife) to second best weapon (Clark shotgun) is about 1100:150

#14 - Posted by: Karl_Wernicke (Member) on 01-18-2009 at 14:38

Control points are the key to victory. Squad up in groups that can take any threat and rage through the map like a tornado, and victory will be yours. I think the perfect infantry squad consists of 2 medics, 2 AT guys, 1 assault and 1 support (at least with vehicles enabled). And a good commander that helps you out with UAV and supplies.

#15 - Posted by: Elensul (Member) on 01-18-2009 at 16:04

I revive ppl x) even if the took 3 grenades at a time in their as*ho** battlefield medic powaa ^^ dunno why i love that ><

#16 - Posted by: Tichondrius_L (Member) on 01-19-2009 at 00:15

Armored fury! i've yet to meet anyone that doesn't cowar in fear when a modern main battle tank rolls on the scene other than those spec ops fags but still my tank is fight!! pity though that all retards also think the same way and snatch all armor just to drive them down from a cliff...

#17 - Posted by: Michael_Mikes (Member) on 01-19-2009 at 01:28

I usually play Desert Combat, and there I usually take the nearest attack helicopter and slow there advance, or the nearest bomber and tear up their base and tanks as quickly as possible.

#18 - Posted by: brok (Member) on 01-19-2009 at 17:18

Another poll that doesn't have 'All of the above' or 'some of the above' in it. I'm a big sucker for point capturing and silent kills (and medic, AND driving etc) but I suppose I spend most of my time mixing it up over the battlefield, so that'd be an airborne angel for me thanks.

#19 - other - Posted by: Massive_Killer (Member) on 01-20-2009 at 15:20

I'm a medic who drives tanks and captures control points. Thats in Battlefield 2 and its various mods, PR excluded obviously (medic 95% of the time, otherwise driving tanks or flying helicopters). In 2142 on titan maps I'll usually be assault, otherwise I alternate between providing sniper fire or taking out vehicles.

#20 - Posted by: lcc12572 (Member) on 01-20-2009 at 16:48

ALL OF THEE ABOVE

#21 - Posted by: Michael_Mikes (Member) on 01-22-2009 at 16:02

Groove be how did you get that smiley? Its not down in the smiley area near the comment bar.

#22 - Posted by: afcgrimm (Member) on 01-22-2009 at 16:13

Chopper Gunner. Just a talent of mine. That, or it's overpowered. ;) And if I can get a squad that communicates and actually works together... Well, that's only happend to me twice. Ever. :(

#23 - Posted by: Fallenrelic (Member) on 01-23-2009 at 15:11

Someone who steals your vehicle and stunts with it and eventually destroys it. Nah hehe, usually play as SF or Medic, giving teammates a second chance on the field or preventing artillery fire. I'm missing a lot of teamwork sometimes, you spawn in a squad, revive a mate if needed but they leave you in sh*t.

#24 - Posted by: slothy13 (Member) on 01-23-2009 at 21:16

Im a pilot! and a medic

#25 - Posted by: AussieRoo (Member) on 01-24-2009 at 02:27

Medic All the way man!!!

#26 - Commando - Posted by: Aryi (Member) on 01-24-2009 at 16:26

Commando tactics all the way (if possible) other wise (if there is a heli) deep 'strike' the enemies!

#27 - Posted by: EvilBunny (Member) on 01-25-2009 at 09:32

Pilot or tank driver (PR)

#28 - Posted by: AussieGeneral (Member) on 01-25-2009 at 19:59

it all depends what mode it is in 2142 in titan map i will change depending on what i am doing defending=Assault or Support. Attacking= engineer but most of the time i am a medic :rock: on Non Titan Maps Also Iam A squad Leader sometimes

#29 - Posted by: Mashimaro7 (Member) on 01-25-2009 at 21:47

I'm alot of those,but medic is my favourite.

#30 - Posted by: RussianComrade (Member) on 01-27-2009 at 01:37

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. Oh, I generally am the ninja that's in ur base landminin' ur tanks. Nothing quite like sneaking into the enemy base, causing havoc, and escaping safely while chaos reigns. Failing that, I tend to stick to support roles. Medic and engineer, or simply manning the artillery in BF42, providing a hailstorm of explosives if a sniper's kind enough to spot for me.