Weekly Poll Results - How would your life be different if there was no such thin

How would your life be different if there was no such thing as battlefield?

I’m pretty sure I would just play one of the many alternatives 22.8% (155)
I’m pretty sure I could have cured cancer or stopped global warming with the time I have spent on BF 15.6% (106)
The words; misery, suicide and emptiness come to mind 15% (102)
I would have done alot better in school... 14.6% (99)
It wouldn’t, I would still be a Leet sniper with a hatred of granade launchers 8.4% (57)
I wouldn't have wasted $30 on a game that doesn't exist. 6.1% (42)
Who gives! It’s just battlefield……. please don’t hurt me 5.6% (38)
Battlefield what? I took a wrong turn again, how do I keep ending up here! 5.6% (38)
MAN I would be invincible at Guitar hero/Rock Band 4.5% (31)
Other (Mention in comments) 1.4% (10)
Start: 11-24-2008 11:57
Last: 12-02-2008 00:20

#1 - Posted by: Nitronumber9 (Staff) on 11-24-2008 at 11:57

Thanks to clarkeshaw who registered recently for this rather interesting poll idea. Remember to send me. Thats ME! Nitronumber9 your poll ideas. Poor UGSAce has enough things to do without forwarding on poll ideas. So Send ME! your poll ideas. Personally if I didn't spend the time I had on BF2. I would have got both Dawn of War Dark Crusade and winter assualt with that two games for £15 offer.

#2 - Posted by: Dawnofwar4 (Member) on 11-24-2008 at 12:02

Counter Strike Source would have been played to death.

#3 - Posted by: AussieGeneral (Member) on 11-24-2008 at 12:20

I would be all out playing call of duty 4 modern warfare and call of duty 5 world at war i love those games :rock::rock::rock: Aussie General

#4 - Posted by: Mashimaro7 (Member) on 11-24-2008 at 12:22

I have a job!ohohoho 30$??I spent 60...

#5 - Posted by: Mashimaro7 (Member) on 11-24-2008 at 14:15

Oh how did I not notice that...I meant I would have a job...

#6 - Posted by: computernerd (Staff) on 11-24-2008 at 14:42

I voted: "Battlefield what? I took a wrong turn again, how do I keep ending up here!" :D

#7 - Posted by: Delta_____62 (Member) on 11-24-2008 at 18:30

honestly, if i didnt hae BF1942 a couple years ago, life would have been miserable cause it was the only thing to occupy my time when i went through surgery after losin my knee. now, i could care less about the game and rarely ever play and of the BF games or any video game of tht sort.

#8 - Posted by: Adrian858 (Member) on 11-24-2008 at 21:48

I wouldn't have been able to make some of the friends I currently have now without Battlefield 1942 lol.

#9 - Posted by: AK74_Rifleman (Member) on 11-25-2008 at 05:14

$ 30? I bought it for $61.90 (Spore dollars, but thats to get the complete collection of BF2) BF doesn't change my life, even if it did, only small ones. So, I would choose nothing at all (it didn't exist in the list, so i chose others)

#10 - Posted by: EvilBunny (Member) on 11-25-2008 at 12:43

bought mine for 200SEK:p Well i would still be a kid that plays conterstrike and yells all the time or i'd still play Runescape.. good times tough:o

#11 - Posted by: thecheeseman (Member) on 11-25-2008 at 15:57

Well If I wouldn't have gotten BF1942 6 years ago, let's see. I wouldn't be playing Call of Duty 1, 2, UO, 4, 5, CS, CS:S, or pretty much any war game I have. I wouldn't be modding, mapping, scripting, etc. Would have NEVER found FileFront. SO BF has been a good thing. :)

#12 - Posted by: Lt_Taco (Member) on 11-25-2008 at 16:01

I traded Halo 2 for it. Good deal.

#13 - @12 - Posted by: computernerd (Staff) on 11-25-2008 at 19:24

I'm not so sure about that, I would rather have them both

#14 - @13 - Posted by: Michael_Mikes (Member) on 11-25-2008 at 21:01

I highly agree

#15 - Posted by: computernerd (Staff) on 11-26-2008 at 06:04

hey nitro I sent you a poll idea, did you get it? [Added by Nitronumber9] Yeap got it right here. I get them and store them all in a folder marked poll ideas. When its time for a poll I pick one out. I keep them per week for a month, so feel free to spam them to me.

#16 - Posted by: kais246 (Member) on 11-29-2008 at 03:09

Its just battlefield. Anyway Battlefield Veitnam owned this, the helecopter warfare was great. GET TO DA CHOPA, GO RUN! If veitnam had mic support it would be that little bit more awsom, then again i would only be hearing the little high pitched kids.... On second thought, NO VoIP thanks!

#17 - poop.......... - Posted by: USArmyEnlistee08 (Member) on 11-29-2008 at 15:32

i makea da poopoo!!!!!!! XD XD XD McCain Should of won the election!!! MOVE TO CANADA BEFORE OBAMA TAKES OATH OF OFFICE . IF YOU LIVE IN AMERICA STILL BY THEN.....THEN ITS TOO LATE!!!

#18 - Posted by: USArmyEnlistee08 (Member) on 11-29-2008 at 15:33

:mepimp::beer::donut: THESE ARE MY DAILY TASKS FOR NOW ONE AND YET I DOUBLE POSTED!!! OMG THE WORLD GONNA END!!! HONK HONK!!

#19 - Posted by: computernerd (Staff) on 11-30-2008 at 13:00

Please don't talk about that here, there is a section for that, but it's not here. So please don't talk about it cause we don't want someone to start a flame war:)