Weekly Poll Results - If someone stole your Battlefield CD, what is the first th

If someone stole your Battlefield CD, what is the first thing you would do?

Coordinate a Search-and-Destroy mission with a band of mercenaries. 30.8% (285)
Hunt the thief down and snipe them. 16.1% (149)
Poor fool fell right into my trap. 12.3% (114)
No one will dare have stolen my disc! 10% (93)
Panic! 7.6% (71)
Never mind, I'll buy another one... 7% (65)
Thank God, they had gotten rid of it! 6% (56)
Other (mention in comments) 3.3% (31)
Battlefield? Whats a battlefield? Seriously I took a wrong turn again. 3.2% (30)
I will challenge that thief, to Rock Band! 3.1% (29)
Start: 10-13-2008 09:28
Last: 10-23-2008 12:12

#1 - Posted by: Nitronumber9 (Staff) on 10-13-2008 at 09:31

Special thanks to AK74_Rifleman for sending this poll idea in. If anyone wants to send a poll idea in, just pm me it. Anyway onto this poll I pity the poor fool who stole my disk. I made a backup copy of it and wiped the real disc and put my sisters Hello Kitty Album on that disc.

#2 - Posted by: orc5me (Member) on 10-13-2008 at 09:44

I wanted him to do it all along, really I did. The poor fool will soon realise that it is only one out of 2 Bf2 dics that i have.

#3 - other.. - Posted by: chavcrucifier (Member) on 10-13-2008 at 10:06

Start by curling up into a ball and crying myself to sleep, then when Mr. T comes along and tells me to act like a man, I go "The Punisher" style to avenge by battlefield(s)

#4 - Posted by: imtheheadhunter (Member) on 10-13-2008 at 11:27

continue using a CD "patch"... :rolleyes: Disc was cracked, and often can't be read anyway. So good luck to him to get it to reliably work. :p

#5 - Posted by: JamesTheFlames (Member) on 10-13-2008 at 11:54

It's actually impossible for someone to even get to my disk, so it doesn't even matter.

#6 - #5 - Posted by: vikke (Member) on 10-13-2008 at 12:32

Wow, your awsome, I wish I was as awsome as you are.....

#7 - Posted by: heydabop (Member) on 10-13-2008 at 13:21

I ripped it using BlindWrite, and mount it using DAEMON-Tools, so I wouldn't care too much. It's more my CD-Key I'd want, in case I needed to reinstall it.

#8 - Posted by: superlamario (Member) on 10-13-2008 at 13:45

Hello Kitty?That'd be great!

#9 - Posted by: Sergant_Bash (Member) on 10-13-2008 at 18:44

I don't care if anyone steal one of my discs, I have around 6 of them ^^ BTW: Didn't knew you had a sister Nn9 ^^

#10 - Posted by: Soveriegn (Member) on 10-13-2008 at 19:32

SEARCH AND DESTROY WITH GERMAN MERCENARIES!! Airstrikes and all call down artillary on their house and property!! Use 10 tanks and armored vehicle to rain destruction along with totally using heavy weapons to destroy as well. Don't forget the Napalm strikes on their lawn and gardens to cause them hundreds on replacing it. I hope my CD can handle the explosions and destruction.

#11 - Posted by: Grenademan (Member) on 10-13-2008 at 21:09

Wouldn't care much...seeing as how I use no-CD patches.

#12 - Posted by: jynxedyou (Member) on 10-13-2008 at 21:30

I would Hunt that Poor Bastard down and kill him, his mother, Father,brother,sister,nefeau,aunt,uncle,grandma,grandpa And rape his wife then hopefully they will learn not to Steal MY copy of BattleField 2... :mad::furious::mad:

#13 - Posted by: thecheeseman (Member) on 10-13-2008 at 21:44

No one's gonna steal my BF discs... they're locked in a 4 foot think container with a 54 digit alpha-numeric password, 6 safety locks, and 24's Jack Bauer. Like I said, No one's gonna steal my BF discs.

#14 - Posted by: AussieGeneral (Member) on 10-14-2008 at 01:40

if anybody manages to get through 12 inch steel 23 different(and deadly)alarm systems with a army of highly trained Special Ops all to get a $40+dollar battlefield 2 disk they really have issues :D

#15 - Posted by: Grenademan (Member) on 10-14-2008 at 07:55

"I would Hunt that Poor ***** down and kill him, his mother, Father,brother,sister,nefeau,aunt,uncle,grandma,grandpa And rape his wife then hopefully they will learn not to Steal MY copy of BattleField 2..." Wow, that's taking game obsession to a whole new level. All that for a disc. I would wonder which party has issues.

#16 - Posted by: max_payne278 (Member) on 10-14-2008 at 12:53

I would hire some ex-KGB and Gangsters from the Russian Mafia, And we would hunt that thief down and when we do, i will torture him, then in the end chop off his balls and make him eat it, Then id Nuke his house

#17 - Posted by: Angrybob (Staff) on 10-14-2008 at 14:08

I would hunt them down and snipe them anyways, even if they didn't steal it, just because I haven't killed anything yet this week. It doesn't really matter anyways though, my Battlefield CD doesn't work any more anyway. lol -Angrybob

#18 - Posted by: Soveriegn (Member) on 10-15-2008 at 00:41

"I would hunt them down and snipe them anyways, even if they didn't steal it, just because I haven't killed anything yet this week." YIKES I sure hope you don't live by me!!

#19 - @ #18 Soveriegn - Posted by: Angrybob (Staff) on 10-15-2008 at 05:18

My eyes are everywhere, searching to and fro throughout all the, finding tomorrow's target, determining this weeks mission. You never know, you may be next. :borg: }> -Angrybob BTW: Don't think arming yourself against me, resistance is futile, you WILL be assimilated. Have a great day! (And sleep well...) LoL

#20 - Posted by: afcgrimm (Member) on 10-15-2008 at 05:21

I probably wouldn't even notice for a pretty long time.

#21 - Posted by: Angrybob (Staff) on 10-15-2008 at 05:37

That was a joke, by the way. However, I do consider myself a pretty good shot, and would have no problem firing upon anyone who wishes to rob me or enter my house forcefully. -Angrybob BTW: For the ten-thousandth time, I am not sorry for the triple post! Sheesh...

#22 - Posted by: thecheeseman (Member) on 10-15-2008 at 16:20

LoL angry bob :P you'll never assimilate me... i'm too cool fo' that :cool: lawl :mepimp:

#23 - #21 - Posted by: Soveriegn (Member) on 10-15-2008 at 17:01

I wouldn't doubt it, and I don't think people want to steal my disc after hearing what I might do about it. :cool:

#24 - Posted by: stev (Member) on 10-15-2008 at 19:34

If you made it past a 200 pound rottweiller I would'nt even have noticed, who plays BF anyways?

#25 - Posted by: Soveriegn (Member) on 10-15-2008 at 21:31

The people on this poll who are making warnings to people who want to steal their game.

#26 - Posted by: Justin0005 (Member) on 10-16-2008 at 18:32

Wow you people are crazy....... If someone would steal BF from me I probably couldn't do anything about it and would just buy a new one. If I did find out though then that would be different...... And AngryBob I like how you think

#27 - Posted by: ButtHungryAssClown (Member) on 10-18-2008 at 01:23

lol if someone stole my BF2 i will grab my MG-42, found the puke that have my bf2, round that weapons, put it in his ass and fire 150 rounds intro him :rock:

#28 - Posted by: lcc12572 (Member) on 10-18-2008 at 23:22

if some1 stole my game i would find them and have 3 angry house wives, some random people, some rednecks with out beer, and most of all HUNGRY HIPPOS!!

#29 - Posted by: General_Nikola (Member) on 10-19-2008 at 01:30

Find the thief with my UAV and then drop a humvee on him. Simple. xD

#30 - Posted by: Spoofer44 (Member) on 10-19-2008 at 12:09

hehe.. I was borrowing chuck norris' cd.. poor thief

#31 - Posted by: superlamario (Member) on 10-19-2008 at 22:18

#12,how could someone learn not to steal your game if you killed them?

#32 - Posted by: Hardy232 (Member) on 10-21-2008 at 13:25

i would hunt them down and viscously drop a 500000000 tone weight on them or nuke them

#33 - @ #32 - Posted by: Angrybob (Staff) on 10-21-2008 at 16:20

Or you could drop a nuke on them that weighed 500,000,000 tons, that would be even better than either of the others. }> :cool: :borg: -Angrybob BTW: How do you viciously drop something on someone?

#34 - Posted by: AnDob (Member) on 10-22-2008 at 11:53

I will just call police, they will find the thief.