Weekly Poll Results - If you could put a fictional vehicle into Battlefield, Wha

If you could put a fictional vehicle into Battlefield, What would it be?

AT-AT (Star Wars) 33.2% (251)
Mammoth Tank (Command and Conquer) 24.8% (188)
Trojan Bunny (Monty Python and the Holy Grail) 14.2% (108)
Banshee (Halo) 9.3% (71)
Other (mention in comments) 4.3% (33)
Santa's Sledge (Various chrismas movies) 3.9% (30)
Light Cycle (Tron) 3.1% (24)
Magic Carpet (Wait Thats cheating, thats not a vehicle) 2.9% (22)
Ornithoptor (Dune) 2.9% (22)
Pyro GX (Descent (The game not the film)) 0.9% (7)
Start: 12-09-2008 05:23
Last: 12-16-2008 06:41

#1 - Posted by: Nitronumber9 (Staff) on 12-09-2008 at 05:23

Thanks to Nitronumber9 & AngryBob for this poll idea. Sorry for changing the Warthog to a banshee, someone already beat us to the warthog in Battlefield. If you think you can do better, send me a PM or add my Xfire and buss me on that. If you don't know it, see the username to pm. For me its hard, I've long enjoyed the Pyro from Descent But a magic carpet would be ace. Dispite it not being a vehicle.

#2 - Posted by: AlmightyOm (Member) on 12-09-2008 at 08:29

stuff the lot of them... i want a leviathan for unreal 3

#3 - Posted by: Angrybob (Staff) on 12-09-2008 at 08:40

Dude, thanks for adding the bunny! :rock: And, as you all can probably guess, I chose the bunny. -Angrybob

#4 - Posted by: computernerd (Staff) on 12-09-2008 at 09:19

I knew mammoth tank is winning, CNC FTW :dance:, P.S. no bunnies you silly person :smack:

#5 - Other - Posted by: Sent (Staff) on 12-09-2008 at 09:31

I'm going to go with a vehicle not on the list and it would have to be a Bolo from Keith Laumer. Imagine a giant tank the size of a football field that moves along like it was on a highway, and enough firepower to make a Star Destroyer run in fear. THAT would be awesome! Link

#6 - Posted by: kamikaziwatermelon1234 (Member) on 12-09-2008 at 15:31

TROJAN BUNNY FTW!

#7 - No, better yet....... - Posted by: Chobram (Member) on 12-09-2008 at 15:49

I want Trojan Rabbit, but people would throw it over walls...... I chose......AT-AT! LOL, just stomp by and crush everybody underfoot. Better yet, give me a Yellow Submarine........}>

#8 - Posted by: RussianComrade (Member) on 12-09-2008 at 17:31

Tempting to say Death Star, but meh. I'm going to go with Ace Combat's series of superplanes, especially the more wacky stuff from AC3 like the Night Raven and Geopelia. That game was one big acid trip :p

#9 - Posted by: brok (Member) on 12-09-2008 at 19:29

The Trojan Rabbit is an inspired option! I can't see an AT-AT being much fun, lumbering and turtle like turning and all, so I'm going to have to say my choice would be the Happy Fun Sub. (from Happy Fun Sub, just to clear that up)

#10 - Posted by: Michael_Mikes (Member) on 12-10-2008 at 02:14

It's either the bunny from Monty Python or that Elephant thing from Halo 3

#11 - Posted by: Conor25 (Member) on 12-10-2008 at 08:02

Kiryu!!!!!!! (mechagodzilla)

#12 - Posted by: AlmightyOm (Member) on 12-10-2008 at 11:25

ya know i take it back i wanna Warhound Titan from dawn of war DC

#13 - Posted by: bravosixclan (Member) on 12-10-2008 at 13:15

i need a huge magic carpet with 16 person seating with 50cals and aa and artillery equipped! And a few rocket laucher people!

#14 - Posted by: GENERALHOLT (Member) on 12-10-2008 at 16:34

i want a tricycle

#15 - Posted by: ferbekverbauer (Member) on 12-11-2008 at 11:13

ha'tak, goa'uld mothership (stargate)(FTW)

#16 - My type of vehcile - Posted by: Richguy9992 (Member) on 12-11-2008 at 16:17

A tank the size of a van that is fast with a laser cannon and back seat for the commander. Better yet, they should give us the ability to costumize our vehicles with diferent kind of weapons.

#17 - Posted by: Grenademan (Member) on 12-11-2008 at 19:58

How funny would it be if 64 players on a map had to try and kill the Trojan Bunny as it rampages across the land slaughtering everyone it comes across? It would be hilarious for a Battlefield game.

#18 - Imperator Titan - Posted by: Massive_Killer (Member) on 12-11-2008 at 21:01

The ultimate weapon of destruction that brings destruction to xenos and heretic scum. I would also like to have the gun stations manned, a full crew of tech priests and of course the have it filled with combat servitors. Through it's holy power, the power, the strength of the machine spirit within, the Adeptus Mechanicus and I shall bring death to the enemies of the God Emperor!

#19 - #17 - Posted by: Michael_Mikes (Member) on 12-12-2008 at 19:10

I'd try, I wouldn't care if I keep dying, it would be fun.

#20 - Posted by: Mikey04 (Member) on 12-13-2008 at 01:45

Walker all the way, they kick butt so much, they are the coolest vehicles in the galaxy.

#21 - Posted by: Raygen (Member) on 12-13-2008 at 05:51

Walkers rock but so do tanks and especially the Mammoth tank (2 railguns plus AA rockets ftw) so I chose the Mammoth tank.

#22 - Posted by: Phil_McCrackin (Member) on 12-13-2008 at 06:21

As soon as the saw Light Cycle (Tron) I went "Oh Hell Yes!"

#23 - Posted by: Arson_Evil (Member) on 12-14-2008 at 10:09

NO! Take That!

#24 - Posted by: OWN3D (Member) on 12-14-2008 at 10:19

the Monkeylord from Supreme Commander

#25 - Posted by: sniper_snoop (Member) on 12-15-2008 at 08:55

Other.......Wheelchair with Rokets and guns. xD

#26 - X-66 MAMMOTH FTW! - Posted by: KasrkinSgt (Member) on 12-15-2008 at 13:59

i chose the mammoth, but more specifically, i would pick the First Tiberium War Mammoth (the good ol' X-66), coz it was an awesome old tank, and as for those who were voting for the AT-AT, that would suck big time, its too easy to kill people with it, and if it was like what it was in the movies, handheld weapons wouldnt affect it, and aircraft would need harpoons to destroy it (and aircraft in the real world don't and probably couldn't have harpoons, plus it would look TEH SUXXOR!), it would be alright in the First Strike mod, but not anywhere else. MAMMOTH TANK FTW!