Weekly Poll Results - Will You Be Buying BF Bad Company?

Will You Be Buying BF Bad Company?

I'm A Real Gamer I Don't Own Consoles AKA PC's Only! 52% (497)
Yes 28.9% (276)
No 18.9% (181)
Start: 06-23-2008 23:18
Last: 07-06-2008 20:03

#1 - Posted by: Sherman_M4 (Member) on 06-24-2008 at 01:14

I don´t know yet, maybe... the will be a lot of updates in the first 15-30 weeks, so I think when I buy it then it will be a full version (one you don't have to update every 2 weeks)

#2 - Posted by: BFVHeartbreak1 (Member) on 06-24-2008 at 07:28

PC FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 - YES!!! - Posted by: goshooting (Member) on 06-24-2008 at 08:21

I am currently waiting until Hastings or GameStop opens so that I can buy it. Counting down the minutes.

#4 - Posted by: LeaNikkaya (Member) on 06-24-2008 at 08:47

aside formt he fact that i have to save 12 years to buy a console (i get 4 bucks a week.) i also can't work with a controller.

#5 - Posted by: zixed01 (Staff) on 06-24-2008 at 10:18

gonna go pick up my copy today

#6 - Posted by: xkiller_nl (Member) on 06-24-2008 at 12:45

WT?! : I'm A Real Gamer I Don't Own Consoles AKA PC's Only!.... That's the most stupid answer ever since a real gamer owns both a console and a pc :P

#7 - Posted by: xkiller_nl (Member) on 06-24-2008 at 12:46

srry for dp, but I pre-ordered the gold edition of BF:BC

#8 - Posted by: BlazingAce (Member) on 06-24-2008 at 13:02

release it for the PC then we'll see about buying it

#9 - Posted by: starwarsfan1 (Member) on 06-24-2008 at 15:06

I agree with ya, xkiller. :rock: (Dell comp, Xbox, and Xbox 360)

#10 - Posted by: don818 (Member) on 06-24-2008 at 17:36

Preorderd for the PS3!!!:rock:

#11 - Posted by: Eruan (Member) on 06-24-2008 at 21:18

i voted for pc's, though i do have a gamecube; i want a wii and a 360 though, but no money! i would definitely buy it if i had a 360

#12 - Posted by: goshooting (Member) on 06-24-2008 at 22:08

#13 - Posted by: Darth_Thauron (Member) on 06-25-2008 at 04:35

"I'm a real gamer, PC's only" How can you be a real gamer if you only use a PC? They weren't even originally meant for games!

#14 - Posted by: greenfire07 (Member) on 06-25-2008 at 09:43

im gonna buy it, but avoid gold, because i wanna earn my unlocks, not buy them. (plus i have better things to spend an extra $10 on.) the "im a real gamer AKA pcs only" thing is dumb, if you chose that you need a life, who calls themselves "a real gamer?"

#15 - Posted by: DT_22 (Member) on 06-25-2008 at 12:32

just for the fun of it its really SO FREEKIN FUNNY!!!

#16 - Posted by: Eruan (Member) on 06-25-2008 at 12:55

"Lots of you guys complain about not having money. Get a JOB! And most importantly, get a life." I think that was quite unnecessary. I was commenting on the poll, and explaining that if I had a 360, I would buy Battefield: Bad Company. And if that is the signal to you that I have no life, then what are you doing on a gaming site yourself? You have one finger pointed at me, and three pointing back at you (the thumb doesn't really point at anyone depending on how someone points). So please, keep it civil. I have a life, I have been looking for a job even before you've said anything, and if I choose to comment on a gaming site, that is a part of my life, albeit a small part.

#17 - Posted by: PvtFoley (Member) on 06-26-2008 at 06:39

'Lots of you guys complain about not having money. Get a JOB! And most importantly, get a life.' Get a job? If only it was that simple for so many people. Get a life? As far as I can see, no one here has abused you, yet, you come here and YOU tell people to get a life for discussing their hobbies? How about YOU get on with YOUR life and don't talk about others? No, I won't be buying BFBC. The last battlefield I bought was BF2 about 2 years back. I don't plan on buying anymore BF games until the original team who made BF1942 are back making the BF games.

#18 - LMAO - Posted by: redsnad (Member) on 06-27-2008 at 04:23

^^^ LMAO, Its true though you all need jobs... At my house, 10 dollar sucky sucky... No... Thats not funny...

#19 - Posted by: stev (Member) on 06-28-2008 at 19:04

Weres the preview?

#20 - Posted by: AK74_Rifleman (Member) on 06-29-2008 at 05:37

Funniest BF ever! Maybe yes, maybe no, i'll reconsider if there's a pc version.

#21 - Posted by: Imperial_Scout_Trooper (Member) on 06-30-2008 at 12:42

If it comes to PC..

#22 - Posted by: Caboose2032 (Member) on 06-30-2008 at 20:33

I have an Xbox 360 and a PC, I like both of them, but I hate how you need need requirements just to play some of these games for PC. I like being able to just plug in the game and start playing, although I do like the BF series. I dont see me working in any place because im 14 years old. "I'm A Real Gamer I Don't Own Consoles AKA PC's Only!":thumbsdown::thumbsdown::rolleyes:

#23 - Posted by: Grenademan (Member) on 06-30-2008 at 23:13

lol some of you people have some atrocious incomes. I get on average $300 a week...but I don't dedicate it to games. Most of it would be going into fuel, or food. The more important things. Not interested in Bad Company at all. aiev 1.3

#24 - Posted by: heydabop (Member) on 07-03-2008 at 20:25

I'd buy it if I had a 360. And guys, I'm almost positive the PC real gamer thing is a joke.

#25 - Posted by: Juniorjedi (Member) on 07-05-2008 at 05:34

I'm A Real Gamer I Don't Own Consoles AKA PC's Only! :beer:

#26 - Posted by: Mini_8ball (Member) on 07-06-2008 at 07:05

YOU GUYS MAKE ME SICK, A TRUE GAMER PLAYS ALL PLATFORMS! MEH!!! btw i played it over my mates house, IT ROX!!! ABOUT TIME THEY MADE A BF2 STYLE GAME WITH GEO MOD