Welcome to Battleracer 1.21. There are a variety of changes in this version, let's give you a quick rundown:
- The DPV handling has changed, to make it slightly more difficult but also lighter for longer jumps.
- The DPV has a front-mounted minigun that the driver can fire with the AltFire key (default is right mouse button). Thanks to Archer for helping out with this.
- The third seat in the DPV is now 'open', allowing the passenger to use his weapons and wrench.
- All maps have spawn points for spectators, in case you get bored or simply want to learn how the "pros" do it.
- Seaside Night has been added as a challenging add-on track. You must rely on your navigational skills to make it through a grueling race here. Not to worry though, the DPVs have headlights to guide you along!
- International (64) tracks of Karkand and Mashtuur have been added. Even more custom maps will follow in a map pack.
- All tracks have been upgraded with more car spawns and spawnpoints, to ensure that everybody gets a place at the start line
- Server admins can easily enable/disable weapons on their server to fit with their preferred style of racing.
- A flare gun has been added to the racer kit. Use it wisely.
- Exiting a vehicle or changing seats will no longer give you a penalty - only switching vehicles mid-race will.
- False starts are now tracked, if you get in front of the start too soon you will receive a 20-second penalty.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!