The battledirector_1.7.exe file you have requested: Battlefield 2 / Utilities / The Sir. Community - BF2/BF2142 BattleDirector v1.7 - 20.05MB is not available. Perhaps try browsing all files for the game Battlefield 2 and upload any files you want to share or are missing.
We are calling on our community to help submit files that were previously hosted on GameFront / FileFront but are now missing.
If you have this file, please upload it using the form below (please ensure the filename and filesize match) and we shall do the rest.
BattleDirector is an application for Battlefield 2 and 2142 movie directors. It streamlines the moviemaking process by allowing filmmakers to go from BFR to AVI in simple steps. It's easy to use while still providing all the tools you need with one-click access. Version 1.7 adds support for the custom shaders used by the Project Reality and Forgotten Hope 2 modifications.
Full changelog for v1.7:
- Fixed crashes occurring with BF2142 version 1.40
- Added support for Project Reality and Forgotten Hope 2 custom launchers
- Added automatic detection of BF2 & BF2142 install locations
- Fixed a crash that occurred when Global.con was set to read-only
- BattleDirector now asks for administrator rights in Windows Vista
- Removed "Save Settings" button, settings are now saved automatically
- Camera track naming convention is now bfrname-trackname to match the default tracks Battlefield generates, you need to manually rename your existing camera tracks to this format if you want to use them with BattleDirector 1.7
There are no comments yet. Be the first!