This file is currently missing and not available to download
Do you have this file? We encourage you to re-upload this file for the benefit of the community.
Do you need this file? Please submit a support ticket so that we can prioritize restoring this file for you.
The ffolkes_2142_Unlocks_v1.20a.zip file you have requested: Battlefield 2142 / Modifications / Ffolkes Unlocks Mod v1.20a Beta (Online) - 20.32MB is not available. Perhaps try browsing all files for the game Battlefield 2142 and upload any files you want to share or are missing.
We are calling on our community to help submit files that were previously hosted on GameFront / FileFront but are now missing.
If you have this file, please upload it using the form below (please ensure the filename and filesize match) and we shall do the rest.
FFOLKES Unlocks mod v1.20a
1. Must own a legal copy of Battlefield 2142 and have it installed.
2. Must have v1.20 patch installed.
3. Must be connected to the Internet and use your on-line account in order to access the customization screen.
4. Unzip FFOLKES_2142_Unlocks_v1.20a.zip to folder on your desktop. The zipped file contains the following:
- FFOLKES_Unlocks_v1.20a.exe (Contains the Unlocks_v1.20a mod only) - Instructions.pdf - Kit_Descriptions.pdf
5. Install FFOLKES_Unlocks_v1.20a.exe by double-clicking the executable file.
6. The install program will launch and copy the Unlocks_v1.20a mod to your Battlefield 2142 mods folder directory.
7. The install program will attempt to create a desktop shortcut pointing to the Unlocks_v1.20a mod. You may need to create or edit the shortcut in case the installer fails to read from the Registry the correct path to Battlefield 2142. The easiest way is to copy the default BF2142 desktop shortcut, rename the new shortcut, right click the shortcut, choose properties, and update the Target line. For example:
"C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Battlefield 2142\BF2142.exe" +menu 1 +modPath mods/Unlocks_v1.20a
EA Link version "C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Battlefield 2142\BF2142Launcher.exe" +menu 1 +modPath mods/Unlocks_v1.20a
NOTE: You are at your own risk if you make any change to the Unlocks_v1.20a mod or bf2142 mod files or folders.
FFOLKES Unlocks mod v1.20a NOTES:
1. This mod will not affect your BF2142 mod, any other installed mod, or on-line gaming since it is installed to its own folder.
2. This mod allows you to play the default BF2142 Single-Player/Co-op maps and any custom BF2142 map with all the unlocked weapons, tools, upgrades, and abilities.
3. To install a custom BF2142 map just download, extract, and copy the custom map folder into the ?\mods\Unlocks_v1.20a\Levels folder.
4. In game use your mouse wheel scroll or keys 1-9 to select/deploy a weapon or tool. To select the Beacon you must use your ?cycle weapon? key (Default is key F) since DICE did not code key indexes greater than 9.
You must be a squad leader in order to use the squad leader unlocks such as the Beacon, Sentry drone, or Recon drone.
5. If you want to increase or decrease the number of bots in your Single-Player game just edit the aidefault.ai file found in the AI folder of the Unlocks_v1.20a mod. For example, if you want to play with 64 bots with expert level then make the following changes.
BEFORE: aiSettings.setMaxNBots 16 aiSettings.maxBotsIncludeHumans 1 aiSettings.setBotSkill 0.4
AFTER: aiSettings.overrideMenuSettings 1 aiSettings.setMaxNBots 64 aiSettings.maxBotsIncludeHumans 0 aiSettings.setBotSkill 1.0
FFOLKES Unlocks mod v1.20a
6. If you want to increase or decrease the number of bots in your Co-op game just you have to edit the ServerSettings.con file in the default Profile directory.
For Example: C:\Documents and Settings\FFOLKES\My Documents\Battlefield\2142\Profiles\Default\ServerSettings.con
Change sv.maxPlayers 16
sv.maxPlayers 32 (or higher)
Save and make the file read-only. In the co-op options it will still show 16 players but in game there will be 32 (or higher depending upon what you set)
7. The un-install program does work and will remove the Unlocks_v1.20a mod files from your computer. However, if you copied any custom maps or files to the Unlocks_v1.20a mod folder you will have to manually delete the Unlocks_v1.20a mod folder after running the un-install program. You may also need to manually delete the shortcut on your desktop. Make sure you post comments/feedback on the BF2142 forums and let all your friends know about
FFOLKES Unlocks! FFOLKES has also created the following Unlock mods for BF2: - Unlocks123 mod v1.4.1 for BF2 -Unlocks678 mod v1.4.1 for BF2 - Special Forces Unlocks mod v1.4
There are no comments yet. Be the first!