You can always get the latest files from http://thomasa88.homeip.net/prgs
This program lets you choose which profile to use in bfv everytime you start it. (Very good if you're more than one person on the computer playing bfv (trust me!))
It is deployed as is and I don't take any responcibility to any errors or bugs.
Hope you like it :D!
It is protected under law and copyrighted to Thomas Axelsson 2004
- Let's you choose profile before the game starts
- Rename and delete profiles
- Change nick
- Turn down the volume if you are running programs like skype or teamspeak
- Change the commmand line arguments (or copy them if you want a friend to join you)
- Choose mod (you must use the servers mod if playing online!)
- Some settings fields (^ pic ^)
- Possibility to start from The All-Seeing Eye
- Buddy list editor
- Automatically close (and restart if you want) processes (like flashget, p2p or other memory or network suckers =D)
|| /\|| || /__\|| || / \/ \ You need .NET Framework installed to run it! Get it from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads || || /__()__\||
The easiest way to use this program is to change the bfv/1942-shortcut to this program and/or add it in The All-Seeing Eye (further instructions in the program)
Just unpack the files into a directory. If you have an older version just unpack over it.
|| /\|| || /__\ When you create shortcuts to the prg make sure the "start in"-field is empty (also if you|| || / \/ \ change an existing bf-shortcut)|| || /__()__\||
Delete: \MrTBPSDir\ MrTBFProfileSwitcher.exe BF1942 MrTBPS ASE Starter.exe BFV MrTBPS ASE Starter.exe closePrgs.dat volPrgs.dat readme.txt \BF1942Dir\ BF1942 MrTBPS ASE Starter.exe \BFVDir\ BFV MrTBPS ASE Starter.exe
Coming soon (? =P)
- Possibility to copy profiles so you can create new ones
Fully automatic ase configure process Warning when there's to mods with the same name (only if you have both bfv and bf1942)
New name: MrTBFProfileSwitcher Now works for BF1942 too! Better command syntax-checking Improved sound settings Nick changer "Starter" for All-Seeing Eye starts (So you can use the prog in ASE too)
- 0.7.1615 Close processes button let's the program close any processes you don't want when playing (like p2p and memory suckers), and restart them when the game is closed (if you want) Fixed error when writing in the settingsfields (the | jump to the beginning all the time) The mod list turns red when no valid mod is selected
Buddy list editor Optimized code
Can't add wrong-syntaxed names Warning when arguments seems to have wrong syntax Autolower lets you specify when the volume should be lowered (for example if ya use teamspeak). The volume is set before bfv starts! and it resets after you close bfv. Tab-order fixed (so you can tab around in the program)
Choose mod added Syntax checker (not fully completed) Settings fields for those who don't fully manage the arguments ;)
This is the first official release and I hope you like it, have only tested it on a WinXP Pro
Copyright Thomas Axelsson 2004
There are no comments yet. Be the first!