This article was written on an older version of FileFront / GameFront
Formatting may be lacking as a result. If this article is un-readable please report it so that we may fix it.
Anyone wishing to become staff at BCfiles.com, we have 1, possibly 2 positions open. I have a staff member I have not heard from in a while, so the second position is iffy, depending if I can contact him or not. We don't have alot of file load right now, but both positions will include file posting, comment moderating comments if you wish, and the posting of links. If you are a high ranking member of the community, and a good writer, you can also post news and do interviews on the major mod projects currently on the drawing board or nearing completion. I have the connections, just not the time for interviews. So send your applications to email@example.com
Also, requirements are as fallows:
1) you must have a working copy of BC.
2) high speed connection preferred for downloading large mods
3) FTP program
4) you must be over 18 or have your parents permission to "accept" our legal terms.
5) You also need a decent understanding of the English language
6) The ability to deal with the public is also a plus. Anyone who doesn't know how vicious some comment posters can get shouldn't apply. anyone moderating comments puts up with a lot of rubbish.
I am going to close all comments here because I want all applications sent via email. You don't need to use the questionair on this site, but just give a brief biography about yourself and your involvement in BC. You don't need to get detailed about your personal life unless you really want to...this isn't Heraldo. After a few days to a week I'll start reading through and make my decisions along with Blackrook, our Vice admin.
Thank you, BCfiles Staff.
Comments on this Article
There are no comments yet. Be the first!