Weekly Poll Results - What is your favorite TNG episode featuring Data?

What is your favorite TNG episode featuring "Lt. Commander Data"?

Season 4: Data's Day 18.8% (155)
Season 5: Cause and Effect 14% (116)
Season 6: Fistful Of Datas 12.2% (101)
Season 2: The Measure of a Man 8.7% (72)
Season 7: Masks 6.9% (57)
Season 4: Brothers 6.6% (55)
Season 1: Datalore 6.1% (51)
Season 2: Elementary, Dear Data 5.9% (49)
Season 3: The Offspring 4.1% (34)
Season 3: Ensigns of Command 3.6% (30)
Season 1: The Naked Now 3.1% (26)
Season 5: Hero Worship 2.5% (21)
Season 4: Legacy 2% (17)
Season 3: The Most Toys 1.7% (14)
Season 4: In Theory 1.3% (11)
Season 2: Pen Pals 0.9% (8)
Season 2: The Schizoid Man 0.7% (6)
Start: 08-23-2008 03:36
Last: 08-30-2008 04:13

#1 - Posted by: CanadianBorg (Member) on 08-23-2008 at 03:55

One naive android is quite enough for me, thank you. Although it was funny to see Data acting like a cowboy while walking around the Enterprise. -CanadianBorg P.S. Resistance is futile, eh?

#2 - Posted by: denster (Member) on 08-23-2008 at 04:42

Somehow I would have thought there where more then seventeen episodes featuring Data...but I could be wrong :p jk of course :rolleyes: ...my vote goes to Masks... * Moderator's Note: Dude, Stow the sarcasm. Be glad I took the time to put anything up at All. - BR32

#3 - Posted by: Admiral_of_Starfleet (Member) on 08-23-2008 at 07:02

Where was descent part 1 and 2 that was great.

#4 - Posted by: archer9234 (Member) on 08-23-2008 at 08:04

Mask was his best one.

#5 - Posted by: Henze (Member) on 08-23-2008 at 08:44

#2, well i think they mean the episodes which was ABOUT Data, something that happened to Data...not particularly with data in it.... i voted for a fistful of data's

#6 - Posted by: USS_Falcon (Member) on 08-23-2008 at 13:07

I have to say that this pole was very unfair. There are too many good episodes to really be able to narrow it down to just one.

#7 - Posted by: Ryles (Member) on 08-23-2008 at 16:25

I think its very appropriate that Cause and Effect is number 3 right now.

#8 - Posted by: starfox1701 (Member) on 08-23-2008 at 16:59

Unfair is not the word I would use but I would put an "Its a tie(explaine which episodes)" button}>

#9 - Posted by: Amagosa987 (Staff) on 08-24-2008 at 07:33

Cause and Effect, it was a very smart episode, and just typical that Data saves the day again.

#10 - Posted by: Firewarrior1705 (Member) on 08-24-2008 at 12:59

but none of those episodes beats ST:Generations ;) The 'o shit' line before the crash was absolute gold

#11 - Posted by: audioweaponsystem (Member) on 08-24-2008 at 22:09

im suprised times arrow isnt up there

#12 - LOL #10 XD - Posted by: MJAY (Member) on 08-26-2008 at 20:46

Absolute gold... Yes it was. I remember people in the theater exploding with laughter to that one. XD I'm surprised to see cause and effect on this list... I mean, I could've swore that episode was more about Deanna than it was about Data... But oh well.... Datalore gets my vote. I always thought the episodes with Lore were so dam cool. I'm in agreement with #3. The episode Descent should be on this list. THAT would've got my vote. Data as the main protagonist in an episode... it's only truly cool when he's fighting Lore... that was EPIC, everytime. I mean Lore is the only one to ever give Data a TRUE BATTLE... he was really a true villain. Breaking into Data's mind like a devil, and being an arch-nemesis in a fist fight. I mean, Worf has the skills to fight Data... but he doesn't have the physical strength needed to actually win.... but Lore did... and Lore was hell to encounter each time. I think the first time we saw Data vs. Lore, he had to beam Lore into space to win... That was so sick, man... :lol: So in the end... Datalore +1

#13 - Posted by: AdmiralPicard (Member) on 08-26-2008 at 22:24

My favorite isn't listed. That would be Deja Q, every time I see that episode and the part where Q regains his omnipitence and lets Data experience laughter is hilarious!

#14 - Posted by: Konrad9 (Member) on 08-26-2008 at 22:40

Masks was an amazing character episode for Data and Brent Spiner had some fantastic acting in it. I voted for Cause and Effect because I like Data's ideas, and his manipulation of events, but I didn't really think it was a Data episode.. so I'm contradicting myself. Eh.

#15 - Posted by: TiberiousKirk (Member) on 08-29-2008 at 10:16

Im a Sherlock Holmes Fan. so I'll go with Elementary, my dear Data.