Weekly Poll Results - What Race do you play as the most in Bridge Commander?

Published by Danny 10 years ago , last updated 11 months ago

What Race do you play as the most in Bridge Commander?

Federation 72.9% (1012)
Stargate Ships 11.9% (166)
Klingon 3.4% (48)
Romulan 2.8% (39)
Battlestar Galactica Ships 2.3% (33)
Borg 1.5% (22)
Star Wars Ships 0.8% (12)
Dominion 0.8% (12)
Babylon 5 Ships 0.8% (12)
Other Sci Fi Series 0.7% (11)
Breen 0.4% (6)
Cardassian 0.4% (6)
Other Trek Race 0.2% (4)
Gorn 0.1% (2)
Ferengi 0.1% (2)
Kessok 0% (1)
Start: 06-19-2008 14:02
Last: 06-26-2008 13:42

#1 - meh - Posted by: laguardia528 (Member) on 06-19-2008 at 14:16

Feddy ships. would have gone with Rommy, but then DJ's Galaxy came out.....

#2 - Posted by: TiberiousKirk (Member) on 06-19-2008 at 14:34

Probably the Federation. I also play B5 ship too. Occationally I play an alien Conquest, but not often. I really want a USS Titan: Luna Class Vessel. :rock:

#3 - Posted by: starfleetcommand3 (Member) on 06-19-2008 at 14:38

Federation!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really the federation rule.

#4 - Posted by: DoomRaiden (Member) on 06-19-2008 at 14:42

i love being the Defiant :D but sometimes the Dominion Battleship and the Klingon BOP is much fun :)

#5 - Posted by: hellewellth (Member) on 06-19-2008 at 15:43

Federation Defiant class most of the time but i would play the Borg more if the ships would fly like Borg ship should.

#6 - Posted by: STARFLEET27 (Member) on 06-19-2008 at 18:21

Imperial Galaxy or Imperial Akira }> Long Live the Empire

#7 - Posted by: Henze (Member) on 06-20-2008 at 02:33

I was flying the prometheus :P but then i noticed the USS Valiant and i changed command... killing borg, dominion....romulans and cardassians is so much fun!!! sometimes i take an shuttle for having an battle against an other one :D but yeah..federation it is:D

#8 - Posted by: Riddlius (Member) on 06-20-2008 at 16:28

Been playing BC since '03, have probably played a race other than the FED like 12 times.

#9 - I fly Federation.. - Posted by: MJAY (Member) on 06-23-2008 at 05:31

lol I almost only fly Federation. Sort of like using only domestic (or import, whatever your perspective) cars. Other ships don't look as nice, or perform as well, as Fed ships in my opinion. And I LOVE to fight Borg (3 cubes, 47 allies). You know... know that I think about it... BC is missing something important... It's small but important. Comm channels! In Star Trek when an allie is sustaining heavy damage, he doesn't just stay quiet until he's dead (like friendly npcs do). Your allies (and any normal human for that matter) WILL let you KNOW "HEY!! I need a little help here!" :lol: Especially, when fighting Borg (just watch First Contact again, you can hear the communications). Well, I've strayed off topic again. But yeah, I like Fed ships, and I would occassionally go Borg, Freespace, or Klingon.

#10 - Posted by: Dalekium (Member) on 06-23-2008 at 08:23

Federation. One of the reasons being that most mod ships are Federation and they're textured expertly or they're bloody powerful. That's sort of how I rate things. Bloody nice and bloody powerful. In other words, DJ's Galaxy and Valiant and Century class (Ent and Cent).

#11 - Posted by: Dalekium (Member) on 06-23-2008 at 08:24

Oh yeah #2? I totally agree. USS Titan Luna Class Ship should be made. It should be "in progress" by someone?

#12 - Terran Empire - Posted by: trevorjpilkington (Member) on 06-23-2008 at 13:01

Terran Empire most of the time and Federation most of the other time

#13 - Posted by: STARFLEET27 (Member) on 06-23-2008 at 22:25

# 11 - There is a Luna Class WIP by Captain Russel if I'm not mistaken. # 12 - Have you ever played a Terran Sovereign vs the CG Sovereign? The TE sov rips it to shreds before even getting dented lol. Anyways sorry for the off topic.

#14 - no - Posted by: trevorjpilkington (Member) on 06-24-2008 at 00:50

No i have not I usual going flighting Alliance ships and Stargate ships. I use to fight star wars ships as well before i install one to many mods and had to reinstall, man i hate when that happens now i back up BC every time i install a new ship and i more picking. lol