Weekly Poll Results - Which is your favourite Enterprise?

Published by Danny 9 years ago , last updated 1 year ago

Which is your favourite Enterprise?

Enterprise E - Sovereign Class (TNG) 29.9% (370)
Enterprise D - Galaxy Class (TNG) 18.1% (224)
Enterprise A - Constitution Class Refit (TMP) 14.5% (180)
Enterprise F - Century Class (Non Canon) 7% (87)
Enterprise D - Galaxy Class Refit (TNG - All good things...) 6.5% (81)
Enterprise NX 01 (ENT) 5.6% (70)
More than one of the above 5.1% (63)
Enterprise - Constitution Class (TOS / TMP) 4.5% (56)
Enterprise B - Excelsior Class Refit (ST 7) 3.8% (47)
Enterprise J - (Ent) 2.4% (30)
Enterprise C - Ambassador Class (TNG) 1.3% (17)
Other Enterprise 0.8% (10)
Start: 02-16-2009 15:59
Last: 02-22-2009 15:48

#1 - Posted by: limey98 (Member) on 02-16-2009 at 16:20

Ent E for me. If anyone votes for that fugly abomination of a ship masquerading as a tri-nacelled Gal, I may have to go on a killing spree :)

#2 - Posted by: MikeA31 (Member) on 02-16-2009 at 16:35

The clean crisp and perfect 1701-A for me.. it was the best looking ship ever to appear in Trek.... IMO ofcourse :)

#3 - I prefer, the JJprise - Posted by: xpwolf (Member) on 02-16-2009 at 16:41

I actually love new JJprise design more then the other ships seen... The J, just dont look at all combat worthy, the F is the worst in my opinion, The E, was an abomination, the D 3 nacelle was ok, the D 2 nacelle was really nice, the C won my heart over on site, untill i saw the B, which held the top until i saw the jjprise.... the a i thought was a mistake, the 1701 was just boring plain, the nx01 was rather neat, The big E aircraft carrier is well, primitive.. lol

#4 - Posted by: adm_tyler (Member) on 02-16-2009 at 17:20

The standard Galaxy Class, beautiful ship. The Galaxy-X comes second, then the Sovereign Class.

#5 - Given the choice... - Posted by: Corrigious (Member) on 02-17-2009 at 20:06

My Sunday cruising would have to be done in the captain's chair of the Enterprise A, by far. My enforcing would have to be done by the Enterprise E and Enterprise F, of course.

#6 - Posted by: Dalekium (Member) on 02-18-2009 at 08:31

I like all of them.

#7 - Posted by: Bioskorpion (Member) on 02-19-2009 at 17:29

Honestly, I've got many favorites. So instead of choosing, I picked the obvious answer. I like the A, B and E the most, because they look cool, the D and E because they're commanded by Picard, my favorite captain, and completely dislike the NX-01, which, in my opinion, should have been named the Dauntless, like the episode of Voyager: Hope and Fear, where the ship had the registry NX-01-A.

#8 - Posted by: Bigkap (Member) on 02-19-2009 at 20:06

Enterprise - D. It's what got me into Trek in the first place :rock:

#9 - Posted by: gdata (Staff) on 02-20-2009 at 03:44

The Sovy is simply the ultimate Enterprise...I'm loving her ;)

#10 - Posted by: Matt_el_G (Member) on 02-20-2009 at 13:35

Enterprises in order of beauty: USS Enterprise NCC-1701-A - Ne'er before has there been a more beautiful starship. USS Enterprise NCC-1701-B - The chunkier daughter of the Enterprise A, that first glimpse of her in drydock was magnificent. USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D - Graceful, but she's put on a bit of weight. USS Entprise NCC-1701 - Let down by her 60s origins, I'm not from the right generation to appreciate her. USS Enterprise NCC-1701-C - A lot like a retro version of the Enterprise D. It doesn't work so well. USS Enterprise NCC-1701-E - Like the Ferrari Testerosa, she's the modern-day poster ship. She's too skinny, uses far too many lines for her own good, and represents the general decline in starship aesthetics that has been plaguing Trek since DS9. USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D refit - Enterprise D wasn't the most fantastic design, but why mutate her in such a terrible way? I hope somebody phasers that 'growth' off her back. USS Enterprise NX-01 - Upside-down Akira? No thanks. USS Enterprise NCC-1701-J - BLEH! This is quite possibly the most horrendous starship design I've ever seen! Whoever designed her should be shot. In the groin. USS Enterprise NCC-1701-F - Not a canon design, so I can't in good faith place her amongst the ranks of the official Enterprises. I'd place her between D and C though - a fantastic effort, far more attractive than any of the more recent designs.

#11 - Posted by: Brannigans_Law (Member) on 02-21-2009 at 05:00

More than 1 for me: NX-01, NCC-1701 (TOS), NCC-1701A, NCC-1701D and the Echo class HMS Enterprise (which I was lucky enough to be on for a year) Spes aspera levat!

#12 - Posted by: Brannigans_Law (Member) on 02-21-2009 at 05:05

...And 1701E, and the Galaxy-X and the 1701J and the reimagined one from Star Trek 2009...