Weekly Poll Results - Who was the most 'Fierce' Star Trek Villaness?

Who was the most 'Fierce' Star Trek Villaness?

ST: FC - The Borg Queen (Alice Krige) 32.2% (328)
VOY - The Borg Queen (Suzannah Thompson) 15.1% (154)
DS9 - The Female Changeling 11.1% (114)
ENT - Ensign Hoshi Sato ( In A Mirror, Darkly Pt I & II) 8.1% (83)
VOY - Ensign Seska 7.2% (74)
DS9 - Intendant Kira Neryes (Mirror Universe) 6.9% (71)
TNG - Lusor and B'Etor (The Duras Sisters) 5.6% (58)
TNG - Commander Sela (Redemption Pt. I & II, Unification Pt. I & II) 4.8% (49)
DS9 - Kai Idami Winn 2.9% (30)
Other.... 2.1% (22)
VOY- The Female Q (The Q and the Grey) 1% (11)
TOS - Romulan Female Commander (The Enterprise Incident) 0.8% (9)
TNG - Commander Toreth (Contagion, Face of the Enemy) 0.6% (7)
TNG - The Mercenary 'Tallera' (Gambit Pt. I & II) 0.4% (5)
TNG - The Mercenary 'Kelsey' (Starship Mine) 0.2% (3)
Start: 08-09-2008 10:11
Last: 08-16-2008 04:53

#1 - Posted by: DeadCities (Staff) on 08-09-2008 at 10:13

My vote goes to The Female Changeling. -Lint

#2 - Posted by: Saquist (Member) on 08-09-2008 at 13:43

Seska...easily.... Of course anytime theres a Borg option it always wins.... But really this is really a contest betwen Seska and Sela.... The battle of the "S's" Seska is the most brutal vilaness of all time. I mean she's a real Queen "B". If you know what i mean. And Sela...wow...best good guy turned bad guy ever...Let me tell you though Star Trek Armada turned Sela into Trek's best villanness.

#3 - Posted by: Pizi (Member) on 08-09-2008 at 14:14

If the question would ask 'ruthless' I will choose borg queen or female changeling. But 'fierce' can be only Duras sisters, Intendant Kira or Seska

#4 - Posted by: Capt332 (Member) on 08-09-2008 at 17:54

Fierce could be interpreted in many different ways, but Borg Queen ftw (I liked Thompson better than Krige) but i thought Krige was more fierce.

#5 - Mirror Hoshi - Posted by: STARFLEET27 (Member) on 08-09-2008 at 20:16

Nuff said.

#6 - difficult choice - Posted by: Kent (Member) on 08-09-2008 at 23:06

but i chose Kira from the mirror universe. you have to understand that "fierce" is different from "badass". I am, i'll just get this out of the way, a gay 25 year old man. Fierce, as the title says, implies being badass in ADDITION to doing it with flare, attitude, wit, grace, and a definate ingrediant of bitch. Kira in the mirror universe was simply the personification of "fierce", with the three gay snaps that it should deserve. (Ironic she was bisexual, LOL.) That's why she got my vote...........she could kill with style, grace, and a smile to boot. THAT'S a FIERCE villain. If it had said badass, i would've voted the Borg queen, Alice Krige's version. But alass, it did not say so.

#7 - okay - Posted by: Kent (Member) on 08-09-2008 at 23:08

I HATE SENSORSHIP lol..... the "stars" in my description of fierce are meant to be the word betch.....fill in the letter "e" with "i" and you should be able to get it. again, fierce is different from badass.

#8 - Posted by: Vouhaul (Member) on 08-10-2008 at 10:03

The female changeling. I mean she had a whloe species who did whatever she wanted which in her case take over the alpha quadrent

#9 - KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! - Posted by: Fireyone (Member) on 08-10-2008 at 10:49

Do I need to repeat myself? WHY IS HE NO ON THE LIST?

#10 - Posted by: into_the_vortex (Member) on 08-10-2008 at 11:42

@Fireyone: They were asking about female villainesses. While khan had girly hair, he wasn't a chick. My vote goes for Kira. She was viscious, not to mention incredibly hot...

#11 - Posted by: Lennis (Member) on 08-10-2008 at 16:31

The word "fierce" eliminates most of these choices. I remember B'Etor's line from Generations: "For your sake, that had better been a mating ritual." She alone gets my vote. Lursa was more of a schemer. * Moderator's Note: Yes both Lursa and B'Etor had their singular charms. But as we all know, the Duras Sisters are a "package" ideal of being "Fierce". :P - BR32

#12 - Posted by: nexxus21 (Member) on 08-11-2008 at 02:09

Fierce = Bad A$$ Intendant Kira - Definitely... She was really sadistic but played with a hint of charm....trust me she would shoot you with out giving it a second thought and go about her business. (now that's a villianess)... Fierce = Aggression Lursa and Betor- By nature.. The winner is the Intendant of course ;)

#13 - Yeah... The Klingon biatches get my vote. - Posted by: MJAY (Member) on 08-12-2008 at 15:59

For me... "fierce" is always being gung ho about cutting something. I dont remember how often them (Lusor and E'btor) women drew a blade on someone... So damn rough and hot-headed. Think about it, it rhymes. lol "Fierce" - "Pierce" Klingon girls would literally cut you up if you sleep with them... frightening. Voy's Borg queen wasn't fierce. She always seemed calm and collected... lol even when she was dying (Endgame). Her arms and legs popped off, and she just looked like, 'Aww man... here we go again...' Her facial expression i mean. lol The Borg Queen(s) were seductive and calculating... same goes for Mirror Hoshi, but not fierce.

#14 - again - Posted by: Kent (Member) on 08-13-2008 at 20:14

fierce is different from bad ass. bad ass is when you can kill without a second thought, fight and almost always wine, and be handsome (male or femail, IE Dax was handsome and Kirk was handsome) doing it not only in looks but in manner. But fierce, fierce implies fashion, sexiness, cunningness, betchiness, badassness, and in terms of a villain, the ability to kill you with a degree of charm and grace that includes all that fashionista ability, sexiness, and cunningness, and yes betchiness, that makes you kind of okay with being killed by THAT person and ONLY THAT person. Because she's the COMPLETE package. Hence my vote for the Intendent. SHE was fierce, because being fierce is yes being badass, but SO much more too.

#15 - picture this: - Posted by: Kent (Member) on 08-13-2008 at 20:18

A supermodel, walking down that runway in black stilleto heels, a perfect black armani dress with a little gold clutch, with a simple 3 inch thick gold solid necklace around her HAIR (instead of her neck)....she walks, struts, pounds her heels into that runway with those steely looking eyes...she gets to you and you're camera, then pulls out a knife and slits your throat with a slight smile. Then, as nothing ever happened, she strust just as she was before, as confident, as steely, as beautifully put together as ever, back to where she came from without a second thought. THAT is what I mean by a fierce villain...Fierce is specific, it's a package...it's badass wraped with a whole other kind of badassness. * Moderator's Note: This a is not a debate on the definition of "Fierce". The Poll question only applies to the Characters personality and actions. And how the character reacted to a given situation as seen in Trek. I would ask that you please stay On Topic.. -BR32

#16 - LMAO! - Posted by: MJAY (Member) on 08-13-2008 at 22:23

That whole description of fierce has me cracking up! :lol: After the "fierce" model struts away you have a smiling jamaican gangster in the audience look at you, sipping on a drink saying, "Enlighten yo-self..! Smoke da ganja..!" :lol: Yeah that's pretty "fierce". In accord with that definition, and colorful description I'd vote Hoshi or Kira. lol

#17 - @#2 Saquist. - Posted by: MJAY (Member) on 08-13-2008 at 22:31

Lol Borg options always winning. lol the admins should set up a trick to catch those that vote Borg off guard... Maybe... "Who was the hottest villaness?" or "Who was the fierciest/hottest villaness?" Keep all the current choices. lol Hilarious if Ms. Borg wins again.

#18 - unnessecary surgery - Posted by: furswift (Member) on 08-14-2008 at 17:59

@ #10 Not only did Khan have girly hair, he also had augmented breasts... mirror Hoshi BTW ;)

#19 - LOL - Posted by: Kent (Member) on 08-15-2008 at 12:01

@ Kahn having augmented breasts!!!

#20 - Alice Krige's Borg Queen FTW - Posted by: ChiefBrex (Member) on 08-15-2008 at 19:13

I'm sorry, but Alice Krige, one of Britain's most popular female acctresses, in her portrayal of the Borg Queen in Star Trek: First Contact/Voyager: Endgame, has to make her the best villianess ever! I mean, the Borg Queen is soooooo creepy and ruthless. And she'll do anything to win. Suzanna Thompson was okay, but she lacked that smile that Alice Krige had, and that, in my opinion, makes Alice Krige's BQ the scariest villian of all time! * Moderator's Note: Even in the States, We appreciate Alice Krige's works. Not only in Trek, but in such features like Silent Hill (2006), Sleepwalkers (1992) and my personal favorite, Ghost Story (1981) ;) - BR32