The warzonecommand_rth30_v424.exe file you have requested: Brothers in Arms / Mods / Rendroc's WarZone for RtH30 - 655KB is not available. Perhaps try browsing all files for the game Brothers in Arms and upload any files you want to share or are missing.
We are calling on our community to help submit files that were previously hosted on GameFront / FileFront but are now missing.
If you have this file, please upload it using the form below (please ensure the filename and filesize match) and we shall do the rest.
Brothers in Arms that are designed to make your playing experience even more immersive, realistic, and engaging than ever.Make sure you check the ReadMe for how to run mutators, because installing WarZone won't actually modify your game unless you enable them in the Mutators menu.The new RealSights mutator invokes a much more accurate simulation of what it's like to look down iron sights and scopes of real world weapons.Most FPS games have the weapon linked statically to your view, sometimes (as in BiA) adding "sway" that moves your vision and the weapon together around randomly. With the RealSights mutator, as in real life, your focus or view does not sway or change. Rather, the weapon is what sways, due to involuntary muscle contractions, breathing, heartrate, and so on.For iron sights, you will get a sense of how to shoot based on what is called "sight picture". Both the rear sights and forward sights should be aligned for the best accuracy. You will also get a feel for the weight of each weapon, especially heavier weapons like the BAR and Panzerfaust. Scoped weapons will also vary in a more realistic fashion.Also, now you can mantle over low walls and obstacles when using the CommandMod or RealSights mutators. To mantle over a wall or hedge, move up squarely against it and while still moving forwards, press jump. Hey! That's easy!What else is new? Here you go:
- Player flinches with hits and near misses
- Fixed scripts for the ending of some levels
- New mutators for setting time and lives in multiplayer games
- Added some new weapon customizations
And finally, if you're new to WarZone, here's it's all about:
- Command Mod adds more commands to provide more strategic options for defeating the enemy such as a New Command Ring, Smoke Grenades, Easier Targeting in Authentic Mode, Assault Cam, Peek Cam, Fall Back, Widen Formation, Man MG, Pick UpPanzerfaust, Assault Tank, Waypoints, Maneuver Under Cover, Enhanced Cover AI, and Order Grenades
- Dangerous AI adds movement ability to the enemy. They will now attempt to flank, manuever, and retreat.
- WarZone brings many more soldiers from both sides into the battle. Fighting is more chaotic and intense.
- DemonicMP lets you play against (and with!) the computer in Multiplayer. AI Players will fill empty slots in your created server and will work to achieve the objectives for their team just as a human player would.
- WarZoneMP adds up to 20 more AI-controlled soldiers to Multiplayer battles. Used with DemonicMP, you can enjoy epic Multiplayer battles never seen before in Brothers in Arms.
- WZGravity changes the physics slightly for projectiles and dead or dying bodies for a more realistic effect.
- BodyCount keeps dead bodies from vanishing.
- NoTracers eliminates tracer fire from rifles and submachine guns.
- NoHUD limits the HUD when in first-person view.
- CustomWeapons allows you to customize a large variety of settings for each and every weapon in the game.
- CustomLoadouts gives you the ability to set the weapon inventories for yourself and your squad for each mission.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!