Here's a cool new realism mod for Call of Duty 2 single-player that was based somewhat on the WCP CoD2 Reality mod. It adds some more unique features to the mix, so make sure you read the whole list below, and download it now for a fresh SP experience! :D
- Realistic rates of fire for all weapons
- Realistic damage
- Realistic weapon distribution (not everyone has a submachine gun this time)
- More Battlechatter (AI talks a lot more -- adds to the chaos of battle)
- More variety in soldiers (more faces for Americans)
- Realistic AI (aims straighter and skills coincide with history)
- Blood mod
- Cookable grenades
- Realistic reloads -- for example, if the weapon is open-bolt, when you reload with a round still chambered inside, it is then added to the reload count
- And much more!
lt.speirs realism mod v1 to install just copy and paste to main cod2 folder features: Realistic rates of fire for all weapons Realistic damage Realistic weapons loadout (not everyone has a smg, its more realisticaly equiped) More Battlechatter (AI talks alot more, adds to the chaos of battle) More varity in soldiers (more faces for americans) Realistic AI (aims strighter and skills coinsides with historical accuacry) Blood mod Cookable grenades Realistic reloads for exmaple if the weapon is open bolt, when you reload with a round still chambered inside it is then added to the reload count and many more than I wish to mention alot of the things in this mod are just tweaked out data from the WCP realism mod so a big thanks goes out to them if you have and suggestions or find any bugs just contact me at the following AIM: Mrspeirs E-mail: Benisazn@hotmail.com
There are no comments yet. Be the first!