Weekly Poll Results - What do you think is the most accurate description of Call

What do you think is the most accurate description of Call of Duty style gameplay?

Depends on how you play. 31.3% (292)
Fast Paced Run and Gun 20.1% (188)
Fast Paced Mixed 14.9% (139)
Medium Paced Mixed 10.8% (101)
Fast Paced Tactical 7.7% (72)
Medium Paced Run and Gun 6.5% (61)
Medium Paced Tactical 4.9% (46)
Slow Paced Tactical 1.7% (16)
Slow Paced Run and Gun 0.7% (7)
Slow Paced Mixed 0.6% (6)
Other (Post Comment) 0.4% (4)
Start: 06-01-2008 08:43
Last: 06-07-2008 22:08

#1 - Posted by: Revan91 (Member) on 06-01-2008 at 14:28

Definitely medium paced. There's no way in hell Call of Duty is "fast paced" If you think COD is fast paced, you will get ANNIHILATED in UT3.

#2 - Posted by: DoomRaiden (Member) on 06-01-2008 at 16:44

its medium paced mixed for me. i always got in the zone and felt i was there when the music started playing .... so congrats to the music too, that can make it sometimes fast paced

#3 - k22 - Posted by: k22 (Member) on 06-02-2008 at 00:44

Fast or slow does't mater I think Call of duty 4 is good in all fildes but have 3 perablem: 1)You cant see your body when you look down and its very bad. If in next call of duty add body and leg and hand for player it will be good(like CRYSIS) 2)Add more level for single player 3)who the hell they get 20 armed man with army suit and heavy gun in to the plane :eek: :eek: (In last level)

#4 - Posted by: superflo (Member) on 06-02-2008 at 11:08

20 men? I thought they were only 4

#5 - Posted by: Lanf (Member) on 06-02-2008 at 12:38

Well, I think it depends on which COD, though(I havent played the original COD so I can't talk about that one) COD2 and COD4 feel very similar, I find COD4 a lot quicker paced, mainly due to the nature of the maps, many guns being automatic, and the whole sprint feature. Whether its tactical or run and gun however, is mainly up to style of play, but if tactical means teamwork... run and gun it is.

#6 - Posted by: stev (Member) on 06-02-2008 at 18:32

cod1 slow, cod2 slow, cod4 medium, cod4 arcade fast, and fun.

#7 - Posted by: thecheeseman (Staff) on 06-06-2008 at 08:37

Definitely depends on your style of play. Some guys just go all out, kill or be killed, others just play at a normal pace. Lots of run and gun, some tactical here and there (specially with snipers :D) but yeah depends on your style of play... Other games, like UT, are much faster than CoD :p

#8 - Posted by: ACE01uk (Member) on 06-06-2008 at 18:02

You cant see your body when you look down and its very bad.

Why would you want to be looking at your feet anyway...

#9 - Posted by: Revan91 (Member) on 06-07-2008 at 12:27

Same reason you look at your feet every now and then, Ace. It's just good to be able to do it.

#10 - Posted by: The_Canadian_Man (Member) on 06-07-2008 at 20:16

Omgs fynali some one who agrees wit me that cod totally suxors cuz you can't see your toes! I'm never buying this piece o crap game again! /End Sarcasm But in all seriousness, who the bleep cares if you can see your feet? If we're going to whine about that, why not whine that you can't see your noes in the game, I can see my nose in real life. /Start Sarcasm Why can't I asee my shirt when I look down in call of duty, why can't I pan my camera and see my shoulders?