Weekly Poll Results - Where do you stand on stealth missions in CoD5?

Where do you stand on stealth missions in CoD5?

I love 'em! (Just like Chernobyl in CoD4!) 46.3% (254)
Just keep me surprised, and I'm happy... 32.1% (176)
I'd rather charge with my trusty Tommy gun. 21.5% (118)
Start: 11-28-2008 01:19
Last: 12-07-2008 16:45

#1 - Posted by: xXezekielXx (Staff) on 11-28-2008 at 01:19

poll idea submitted by Klaas. submit yours to team@codfiles.com. :)

#2 - Posted by: _Blackbird (Member) on 11-28-2008 at 04:56

I love'em. I mean it's much more interesting to try out to get through the mission without getting seen by the enemy. I loved that Mision in Chernobyl in CoD4^^ If you find mistakes, you can keep them.

#3 - Posted by: superflo (Member) on 11-28-2008 at 08:54

Actually, it's wasn't Chernobyl in CoD4 but Prypiat, Ukraine.

#4 - Posted by: Lanf (Member) on 11-28-2008 at 09:55

IMO, I didnt think much of the COD5 stealth mission, certainly didn't compare to COD4's. You didn't play a very stealthy role for most of it either, I don't really consider it a stealth mission.

#5 - Posted by: pvtherman (Member) on 11-28-2008 at 16:07

What stealh missions?

#6 - Posted by: Valonqar (Member) on 11-29-2008 at 05:40

Phew, I posted this weeks ago, and it's been... altered a bit, but you know, whatever... :d

#7 - Posted by: sketchy (Member) on 11-29-2008 at 07:36

stealth missions are awesome, cod4's sniper mission is way better than waw's though

#8 - Posted by: kapulA_85 (Member) on 11-30-2008 at 12:34

What stealth missions?

#9 - Posted by: Trigun182 (Member) on 11-30-2008 at 17:16

@ #8 thats what I thought

#10 - Posted by: TheShady (Member) on 12-01-2008 at 11:47

I love 'em but they're not like Chernobyl... Cause that mission in CoD4 was a complete waste of time. All you did was follow his exact orders, there was no thinking nor any basic shooter-mechanics behind it.

#11 - Posted by: kapulA_85 (Member) on 12-01-2008 at 13:24

Seriously. WHAT stealth missions are you talking about? The first Russian one? And if so, why plural?

#12 - Posted by: sketchy (Member) on 12-02-2008 at 02:51

Don't be ****ing retarded. The question is "Where do you stand on stealth missions in CoD5?". "Stealth missions" as a concept, therefore the plural, either that or they made a mistake. Boohoo. Now you can't answer the question? Sure there isn't really a stealth mission, but they're obviously referring to the only mission where you sneak around stealthily, at least for the first 2 minutes.

#13 - Posted by: sketchy (Member) on 12-02-2008 at 07:10

they made a mistake and now you're gonna sht in your pants? obviously they're referring to the sniper mission.

#14 - Posted by: kapulA_85 (Member) on 12-02-2008 at 10:05

Shit my pants? Is everyone on the internet mentally handicapped? I just said asked what the hell everyone was talking about since the first Russian mission was hardly stealth by definition. But just ignore it since you seem to be incapable of grasping basic questions.

#15 - @14 - Posted by: computernerd (Staff) on 12-02-2008 at 10:19

No, Bad boy :smack:

#16 - Posted by: Mattressi (Member) on 12-02-2008 at 14:01

I didn't think it was that obvious that they were referring to the sniping mission - I'd have thought they'd call it "the sniper mission". It may or may not have been a mistake, but we can't just assume that it is and that we know everything. Anyway, if we do indeed assume it was the sniping mission they are asking about, I'd say it's not as good as the CoD4 one and had bits stolen from Enemy At The Gates. It wasn't as fun and the ranges that people were 'sniped' at were 50 metres max for most of the mission. The sniper 'battle' wasn't that great either, as on higher difficulties it seems that even a headshot requires two or three hits to kill, and the only way to stop being killed is by firing a shot and pressing the prone button at the same time.

#17 - Posted by: Raygen (Member) on 12-03-2008 at 08:47

Reznov is awesome so I kinda liked the STEALTH (ಠ_ಠ) mission. Had some good stuff here and there.

#18 - Posted by: Valonqar (Member) on 12-04-2008 at 11:47

Actually, I posted this poll before WaW's release, and the original question was "Do you think there SHOULD be stealth missions in CoD5 (like Chernobyl)?

#19 - Posted by: kapulA_85 (Member) on 12-04-2008 at 12:17

So FileFront is to blame. The entire CoDfiles staff ought to get fired because of this horrendous error! :rolleyes:

#20 - Posted by: thecheeseman (Member) on 12-04-2008 at 14:49

LOL. Good thing you're kidding about that... Zeke's got college and Nightmare's got something or another... I think they are pretty stacked as you can get. BFFiles has like 20 people on their staff. There's only 2 here. lol. :P ~Cheesy

#21 - Posted by: lawpetv (Member) on 12-06-2008 at 23:50

cod5 sucks balls.

#22 - Posted by: P0intbl4nk (Member) on 12-07-2008 at 02:05

why isnt there an option in the poll saying "Or woukd you rather that you didnt waste 5 seconds reading this"