Weekly Poll Results - Which Call of Duty game has your favorite single-player ca

Published by xXezekielXx 10 years ago , last updated 11 months ago

Which Call of Duty game has your favorite single-player campaigns?

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 43.2% (389)
Call of Duty 2 16.7% (151)
I like all of the SP games equally. 14% (126)
Call of Duty 12.1% (109)
Call of Duty: United Offensive 10.7% (97)
I play the CoD games solely for multi-player. 3.1% (28)
Start: 06-23-2008 08:06
Last: 06-28-2008 12:32

#1 - Posted by: xXezekielXx (Staff) on 06-23-2008 at 08:21

definitely CoD4. :) poll idea submitted by Aliblabla... submit your poll ideas to team@codfiles.com today!

#2 - Posted by: robrecht88 (Member) on 06-23-2008 at 09:11

COD4 was way too short. It did have cool characters, although they could have elaborated more on Nicolai (the fact that I couldn't remember his name at first shows my point). So I voted for the original CoD. It had a bit of everything and different sides too.

#3 - Posted by: Qmonkey (Member) on 06-23-2008 at 14:13

I voted UO. United Offensive FTW! I think it had it all: A bit of trench warfare, stealth missions as an RAF/SAS dude, the classic rushing stuff (Foy, russian missions, etc.), escaping missions and the bombing mission. Plus the ability to sprint, and more semi-auto rifles than just the M1 Garand.

#4 - Posted by: Aliblabla (Member) on 06-23-2008 at 14:47

The original.

#5 - Posted by: Nitronumber9 (Staff) on 06-24-2008 at 02:37

Its quite hard to decide between COD1 and UO I think UO just inches ahead because of that train station mission, that was both hard and so rewarding at the end of it.

#6 - Posted by: don818 (Member) on 06-24-2008 at 17:40

I agree with Nitronumber9 because that mission took me a few days to finnish with out dieing and it was so, so, SOO rewarding at the end and i love COD UO because its the only one with vehicles that concept was never thought of IN ANY OF THE OTHER ONES! thats why the all suck but cod 4 was great too because it's finally in real times but kind of sucked too

#7 - Posted by: KnifeInFace (Member) on 06-24-2008 at 17:50

Wheres COD3?

#8 - Posted by: zohar (Member) on 06-24-2008 at 23:10

COD1 campaign was great. A bit repetetive, but great COD2 campaign was way too repetetive,so it was kinda boring, but okay COD4 campaign had a fantastic plot and gameplay, but it was way too short COD:UO campaign was just fantastic...it had agreat plot, great gameplay, not too repetetive, a lot of weapons, long and not so easy levels, and it was a lot more fun than COD1 so I choose COD:UO!

#9 - Posted by: tiebar90 (Member) on 06-25-2008 at 11:51

i voted CODUO if cod4 was longer it would win 110% but the shortness totally killed it, it somewhat didnt make much sense and seemed packed in

#10 - Posted by: RuhigSein (Member) on 06-26-2008 at 03:49

They're all equal. They were all incredible to play, during their times.

#11 - Posted by: RuhigSein (Member) on 06-26-2008 at 03:50

Aliblabla, once again, you never cease to amaze me with your ideas.