Weekly Poll Results - Which of the four new maps do you prefer from the new 1.6

Which of the four new maps do you prefer from the new 1.6 patch?

China Town 27.5% (170)
Creek 25.9% (160)
All of them! 19.8% (122)
Broadcast 18.3% (113)
Kill House 8.2% (51)
Start: 06-07-2008 22:40
Last: 06-15-2008 06:41

#1 - Posted by: stev (Member) on 06-07-2008 at 22:45

Creek and Broadcast

#2 - Posted by: stev (Member) on 06-07-2008 at 22:53

Someone shoulg make heat not just crossroads but the whole map would be awesome not sorry for the double post

#3 - Posted by: Lanf (Member) on 06-08-2008 at 02:20

Chinatown, definitely, 'cos its the Carentan remake even though it does feel as if its like half the size now. I don't care for the other 3 much, especially not killhouse, way too small for my liking. As for Creek, I dislike sniping, so that maps not to my taste, and broadcast is alright, but there's no real draw about it. I just wish they'd do more classic map remakes.

#4 - Posted by: henk_devill (Member) on 06-08-2008 at 02:52

I accually like all of them, exept killhouse, i hate small maps.

#5 - Posted by: Nitronumber9 (Staff) on 06-08-2008 at 03:10

I don't like creek its to large a map for a good game and lacks anywhere high to snipe from, at least what I've seen of it anyway. Chinatown is an excellent remake except it seems to be so much easier to get lost in than its cod1 counterpart. Killhouse looks to be a nice map. Small, plenty of hiding places. Good overall fun. I preferred the single player version of broadcast, the lighting in the multiplayer version is a lot poorer. Still looks a nice map to get stuck into though. Overall I prefer Chinatown.

#6 - Posted by: Mattressi (Member) on 06-08-2008 at 03:33

Creek is by far the best map. Finally a decent sized map. It'd probably suck if played in non-hardcore mode (sniping takes thousands of shots to kill), but those modes are lame (health regen is abused too much). Broadcast is a good map too, and Chinatown isn't that bad. Killhouse however...well, why make another crappy small map after the incredibly poor reception of 'shipment'?? It's like they don't listen to their customers or something...

#7 - Posted by: TheShady (Member) on 06-08-2008 at 04:27

What about "None of them!" or "I don't play CoD4 anymore!"? :p

#8 - Posted by: 2ndADWilhelm (Member) on 06-08-2008 at 06:01

Creek is the best. Chinatown is ok, but not enough like Carentan.

#9 - Cool - Posted by: Wolf890 (Member) on 06-08-2008 at 11:54

This looks Good

#10 - Posted by: o0_Bobbo_0o (Member) on 06-08-2008 at 18:42

all are really good except killhouse.. its too small.. and definitely not enough hiding spots.. the only hiding spots are by the major spawn points

#11 - Posted by: Angrybob (Member) on 06-09-2008 at 07:21

What about us, those of us that don't have CoD4? -Angrybob

#12 - Posted by: afcgrimm (Member) on 06-10-2008 at 18:27

Creek #1, with China Town towing right behind it. Almost too close to tell. I liked Shipment, it had flaws, but it was pretty hectic if you know how to play it right. (Prone at spawn) By only issue with Killhouse is, all the cover can be penetrated by a machine gun from the other side of the map. At least with deep penetration. That means, it in one corner with the perk, and spam fire in one straight line. You win. Keep in mind, I ONLY play Hardcore mode. I have never played a regular match. Ever. :wink:

#13 - Posted by: ACE01uk (Member) on 06-11-2008 at 15:26

Broadcast would have been better if it were the same layout as it was in singleplayer. Creek is good fun all round. Chinatown over the top and boring. killhouse like shipment is waste of space on my HD.