Here's a nice, small tool that, when run, will clean up anyone's CoD (and UO, if applicable). It places all non-stock pk3 files in a directory called "customfiles" in your "Call of Duty" directory. It works with versions of CoD up to 1.5, UO up to 1.51, and the UO Official Map Pack.
Fixes the following:
- ammo mismatch
- weapon mismatch
- crosshair problems
- all other pk3-related errors
Most of these problems occur after you have played on a server that requires a specific mod. Have no worry, though: COD&UO Fixer will fix most of these problems.
This utility is much faster than reinstalling your CoD or CoDUO. (It takes less than a minute on most computers.)
COD&UO Fixer is FREEWARE: Donations are welcome but not required.
When your CoD or CoDUO is repaired, feel free to join a game at my UO server. It's called Regiment 24 Danemark.
New features of v2.0:
- Limited Fix - lets you keep some of your custom maps
- Restore - restore your CoD and UO as they looked before you used the COD&UO Fixer (useful if you play modded servers)
- Installer/Uninstaller included - now you can run COD&UO fixer directly from the Start menu, and it can be uninstalled through the Control Panel
- Automatic Game Directory Detection - helps locate your "Call of Duty" directory
Help/FAQ available at: http://www.dimsen.dk/
There are no comments yet. Be the first!