- Nastier AI, with grenades!
- A "true" no HUD mod: no information, no player names, not even the TNT clock!
- A nastier damage system. Chest and above = 1 shot kills (with most guns)
- More realistic player stats - same health as AI, move faster and bob more
- Friendly fire fixes: your team responds faster and from farther away, and you almost can't shoot them.
- $p!k3's helmet fix (makes all allied helmets camo)
- An evil looking flak sprite
- Absolutely NO SOUNDS or weapon mods - choose your own!
- "Quit" means quit! No more ads
- It's less than 100kB in size!
*This mod was made by SoonUDie (cornuto) Alright guys, this is my first mod, and it builds a LOT on the work of others. It includes: Gameplay changes: - Nastier AI, with grenades! (thanks to Twilight for the idea) The AI is faster, more accurate and has grenades. Also, Allied and Axis troops now have the same health. - A "true" no HUD mod No information, no player names (no Foley!), not even the TNT clock! Based off of both MikePowell1944 + Snake Shift's noHUD mods, plus my own work. I even ditched the "Ste. Mere Eglise" text. - A nastier damage system Chest and above = 1 shot kills (with most guns). Arm/hand/leg/foot hits aren't as effective. - More realistic player stats You have the same health as the AI soldiers, move faster than normal and bob more. It actually feels like you're running around 9 miles an hour. - Friendly fire fixes Your team responds faster to FF commands, and from farther away, and you almost can't shoot them (the allowed distance is 16x what it was before). Other changes: - $p!k3's helmet fix Makes all allied helmets camo. - An evil looking flak sprite Edited from StormtrooperGER's Realmod. - Absolutely NO SOUNDS or weapon mods - choose your own! - "Quit" means quit! No more ads - It's less than 100kB in size! --- *Installation: To install, unzip the .pk3 file into your "Call of Duty Single Player Demo\main" folder. This file does not overwrite anything. To uninstall, simply delete the file or rename it so that it has a different extension. --- *Compatability This mod is _not_ compatible with any other mods which: -Modify the AI -Modify damage -Modify the HUD (this *is* a noHUD mod!) Otherwise, you should be fine. --- *Comments All questions or comments should be sent to email@example.com, or posted on the www.callofduty.org forums --- *I'd like to thank the following people: Twilight (his mod inspired me to play with the AI) $p!k3 (I used his helmet fix) MikePowell1944 (I used his noHUD mod) Snake Shift (I used his different noHUD mod) StormtrooperGER (I used the flak sprite from his Realmod) And to everyone at CallofDuty.org, I've learned by your examples. Thank you. --- www.callofduty.com www.codfiles.com www.callofduty.org
There are no comments yet. Be the first!