This article originated on the original FileFront
Formatting may be lacking as a result. We apologize for this inconvenience. If this article is un-readable please report it so that we may fix it.
Self explanatory, really :D
1. Are submarines going to be detectable like in Ra2? Or only when they fire? â€“aradiel34
Submersible units in Red Alert 3 like the Soviet Akula Sub are always â€œdetectableâ€ insofar as theyâ€™re not stealthed when underwater. However, they can only be attacked when they surface to fire, so as long as a playerâ€™ s subs arenâ€™t actively attacking their targets, theyâ€™ll be impervious to attack from almost all weapon types, excluding torpedoes.
2. Will the iron curtain be returning? â€“RATZGobbler
Yes, the Sovietâ€™s Iron Curtain does return as a Superweapon in Red Alert 3. Just like previous games, itâ€™ll protect targeted structures for a short period of time with the unfortunate side effect of killing any unprotected infantry within the superweaponâ€™s range.
3. Will Popular maps such as "Bay of Pigs" (BEST MAP EVER) or "Arctic Circle" be making a comeback or a re-vamp in RA3? â€“ Bioamerican
Those two maps specifically wonâ€™ t be making a comeback in Red Alert 3. However, we are including at least two remakes of some of our favorite RA2 multiplayer maps, including Temple Prime, which is a remake of Tournament Map A, and Roundhouse Redux, which is a loose adaptation of Roundhouse Kick.
4. Will you be able to build off allies con yards like the old red alert 2 games? â€“hapkido112
Yes, players that are allied with each other in traditional multiplayer matches or Red Alert 3â€™s co-op campaign will be able to share each otherâ€™s build radii.
5. Is the Allied Particle Cannon similar to GDI's Ion Cannon? â€“ prospector77
Their behaviors are a little different, but the end result, which involves a giant energy beam from the sky pulverizing enemy forces, is largely the same.
6. Do peacekeepers shields make them invincible against small arms? â€“Riflemen
Not quite. While the Peacekeeper does get a significant armor boost against small arms fire like the Conscriptâ€™s ADK-45, he doesnâ€™t become completely invincible while in his secondary mode.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!