This is a very nice map with good textures and the layout of everything on the map, The base in the center is very crucial to having in this match if you want to have at better chance a winning. I hope to see more maps like this from him soon!
-It is a red zone, two player map, both multiplayer and skirmish modes are enabled
- Theres a really big Nod base in the center of the map.. I did a lot of work there, to make it look more eye-catching.. since most of battles will appear here.. Ive removed the Nod temple from it, because it was soo unwanted in the first version of the map, so now there are "few" Nod facilities, 4 power plants and EMP, with two bunkers.
- Then there are two cities in the south- west and north-east corner of the map, with green tiberium fields in them..(no worries, theres just enougth place for two refineries and a power plant..
- As for other fields - two green base fields and two blue tib. fields south and north from the Nod base.. the map is now also wider, so theres more space fro attacks using south/north paths.. all tiberium fields regrow rate and max tib. ammout were adjusted
- I also atempted to make two small, old Nod bases in the south-east and north-west corners.. they both house two tiberium spikes
- Terrain is rather flat, with several elevations as usual..
Readme for ver.2.1- Battle_at_the_port_city_ver2.1 by MrDavidoff email - DavidKysela AT seznam DOT cz Now, again.. I know no one reads readmes at all, but thank you for downloading this map ! :) To install simply unzip the folder called "Battle_at_Nod_base_ver2.1" to this directory (default instalation) : C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars\Maps About the file - you may have already played a map called Battle at Nod Base ver.2.. well, its been a while, since I started working with worldbuilder, but the more I learned.. the more this version felt obsolete.. and well.. not nice, lets face it.. I liked the idea with the Nod base.. and the first map was quite popular (over 1700 downloads).. soo I decided to get back to it and adapt it, with what Ive learned so far.. Its called ver.2.1, but its actually a completly new map.. the only thing Ive took from the original, were those Nod walls x)) Cheers MrDavid
There are no comments yet. Be the first!