This file is currently missing and not available to download
Do you have this file? We encourage you to re-upload this file for the benefit of the community.
Do you need this file? Please submit a support ticket so that we can prioritize restoring this file for you.
The cnc3_november_podcast.mp3 file you have requested: Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars / Audio / November Podcast - 30.23MB is not available. Perhaps try browsing all files for the game Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars and upload any files you want to share or are missing.
We are calling on our community to help submit files that were previously hosted on GameFront / FileFront but are now missing.
If you have this file, please upload it using the form below (please ensure the filename and filesize match) and we shall do the rest.
In this episode, "Predator" talks with XBox 360 senior producer Mike Glosecki and Lead Designer Jason Bender.
Mike talks all about XBox 360, and how they have made it so that an RTS is easy to play on that console! They discuss other cool features, and differences between the PC and XBox version (read: none)
Apoc makes a surprise showing as well!
- Squads, and why people Should like them
- Juggernauts, and why Nod doesn't attack them in close
- Orca Transports and other air vehicles
- The Temple of Nod might be back!
- Underground units will not be included, but possibly in an Expansion pack.
- The development team does take suggestions from you!
- Crates will BE BACK
- Gates will not be included.
- Tech Buildings will be included! (Mutant hovel, Tiberium Spike eg.)
- Infantry can take cover behind vehicles, buildings, and will get an armor advantage, but it won't be overwhelming.
- Nod upgrades, units and their abilities.
- Stealth Generators will be back!!!
And much more!
Running Time: 33 minutes.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!