Weekly Poll Results - After reading all about it, what is your favorite side?

Published by JohnWE 10 years ago , last updated 1 year ago

After reading all about it, what is your favorite side?

Soviets and their crushing Special Powers 33.3% (169)
Allies and their overpowering Navy 30.4% (154)
Empire and their transforming Units 22.9% (116)
None, I prefer not ever touching this game. 13.2% (67)
Start: 07-14-2008 19:26
Last: 07-21-2008 18:22

#1 - Posted by: CnC_Fin (Member) on 07-14-2008 at 23:41

I said Allies. They've always been my favorite. But in the other hand I play as Soviets too. They're my neighbour country :D But the Empire is bit too much form TV shows:o

#2 - Posted by: Dawnofwar4 (Member) on 07-15-2008 at 10:37

Transformers!

#3 - Posted by: chosen40k (Member) on 07-15-2008 at 18:25

Soviets. It's all their fault. :D

#4 - Posted by: Vendak (Member) on 07-16-2008 at 07:54

None... I'm afraid it will ruin the RA series for me, I loved RA2 Firing a bear out of a cannon on an APC? What were they thinking?

#5 - Posted by: Reaper2006 (Member) on 07-16-2008 at 15:53

its called a game, and its suppose to be FUN! NOT serious get over it

#6 - GAY! - Posted by: kill_shot32 (Member) on 07-16-2008 at 21:25

ra3 looks so gay...all the futuristic crap doesn't even appear military, it looks like a 3yr olds idea of war...bullfrog transport??? everything on land and sea...i almost thought they would make the ultimate RTS but that has yet to come..... several factions, several realistic units navy good airforce good base building not gay transformers

#7 - Posted by: kill_shot32 (Member) on 07-16-2008 at 21:27

sorry for double post but you'd only think a 3 year old would think firing a bear out of a cannon is fun and cool...come on, this is war..but some blood and old M16's and M1A1 abrams and flying body parts not little frogs that shoot men and transforming tanks.....it wastes weight which equals speed and armour

#8 - Posted by: DarthHK (Member) on 07-17-2008 at 08:18

kill_shot32 have you missed all of the age of empire games or Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds? Sure it's not modern warfare but it has everything else you asked for. :rolleyes:

#9 - Posted by: Vendak (Member) on 07-17-2008 at 08:19

^ Exactly, different games have different themes for different peoples ideas of fun, I get more fun from playing RA1 & 2 on my ancient PC

#10 - Posted by: Reaper2006 (Member) on 07-17-2008 at 14:19

Kill_shot if you want that go play World In Conflict or the first Red Alert. As of right now many people are happy with what they are seeing right now with RA3 if you dont like it dont buy or play it end of story.

#11 - Posted by: Vadumee (Member) on 07-17-2008 at 21:21

Kill_shot, if you want a realistic game, play WiC (it's actually pretty fun, I'd recomend it even if you don't want to play an Allies vs Soviets game, or if you don't want to play an RTS in general, it's that good) Anyway, I pick option 5, "Where's t3h Yuri?" (sorry couldn't resist that pun with the Japanise faction and all :mepimp: )

#12 - Posted by: gio555 (Member) on 07-18-2008 at 11:16

SOVIET is best !!! :D

#13 - Posted by: Schofield (Member) on 07-18-2008 at 12:19

None, telekentic school girl commandos? Give me a break...

#14 - Posted by: tamnud902 (Member) on 07-19-2008 at 06:36

woo i like the allies, always have but thats cause i always like being the good guys and t the people that want a realistic game EA have brought out command and conquer 3 which is realistic and besides the red alert series has always meant to be a bit camp and silly

#15 - Posted by: Omegamatt (Member) on 07-20-2008 at 11:33

omg, Yuriko Omega + Tanya yuri?! #11 has the right idea...

#16 - Posted by: Vendak (Member) on 07-20-2008 at 11:33

C&C 3 is realistic? wtf is going on in your town, there are alien tripods, walkers and zone troopers walking around?