Weekly Poll Results - If the King Oni was real, how afraid ...

Published by JohnWE 10 years ago , last updated 1 year ago

If the King Oni was real, how afraid of it would you be?

I'll show you King Oni! 52.3% (230)
Oh, I'd still go to work and everything. 18.4% (81)
Who's afraid of the big bad King Oni? 16.8% (74)
Very Much So. I'd stay indoors at all times and away from windows. 12.3% (54)
Start: 10-14-2008 11:25
Last: 10-20-2008 16:11

#1 - Posted by: Little_Mac (Member) on 10-14-2008 at 12:02

Just hire a guy named "Vinny" to break its kegs.

#2 - Posted by: Hbombs (Member) on 10-14-2008 at 14:50

Who's afraid of the big bad King Oni? Um...Nobody because in nowadays the U.N would prevent him from doing anything and keep global peace. And so would the Kremlin.

#3 - Posted by: Whoopu2 (Member) on 10-14-2008 at 15:19

Haha in the real world that thing would be nothing but a mechanically unreliable, big, target...

#4 - Posted by: Dimanche (Member) on 10-14-2008 at 15:47

Lets see, King Oni, or millions of U.S. troops...

#5 - Posted by: overlord930 (Member) on 10-14-2008 at 19:14

I'll shoot him with Ebony & Ivory and slash it with the Rebellion

#6 - Posted by: chosen40k (Member) on 10-14-2008 at 19:33

Where's the "Defect to Japan" option?

#7 - Posted by: I_like_eggs (Member) on 10-14-2008 at 22:20

Pfft in this world we got nukes remember? Silly JohnWE or whoever posted the Poll Besides, my good friend Terror Drone here and his millions upon millions of brothers would like to have a chat with King Oni

#8 - Posted by: Aliasz0rz (Member) on 10-14-2008 at 22:26

Mechs are and always will be impractical war machines compared to a tank.

#9 - Posted by: CnC_Fin (Member) on 10-14-2008 at 22:40

I'll show ya King Oni!! I gotta grab my "personal" Leopard A2 tank and RK95 assault rifle and I can kill zillion King Onis!:rock:

#10 - Posted by: deathM (Member) on 10-15-2008 at 03:03

ok,or i'd go to the internet and search how to make a EMP or i'd look on tv where or what its Achilles heel is an would only use it when i see him,if i cant find anything,i'd make gun powder,lots & lots of gunpowder ready to set a trap xD so i voted Who's afraid of the big bad King Oni?

#11 - srry 4 double post but - Posted by: deathM (Member) on 10-15-2008 at 03:06

@5,this isn't devil may cry (too bad xD) and @8,depends on terrain,mechs can walk over some ditches that could be a deathtrap to tanks xD

#12 - Posted by: StarFox (Member) on 10-15-2008 at 07:19

I wouldn't be that scared of a giant transformer with laser eyes, it even sounds like a bad joke!

#13 - Posted by: The_Maticore (Member) on 10-15-2008 at 08:33

let me go get my plank of wood. WITH A NAIL IN IT!!!!! dun dun duuuuuun

#14 - Posted by: attackmike (Member) on 10-15-2008 at 16:39

.........ill fly a jet bomber.......xD

#15 - Posted by: unnamed999 (Member) on 10-16-2008 at 03:33

EA watched too many gundam episodes. get the all sparks put it near a big plane or a carrier and you'll have your own transforming unit.

#16 - Posted by: Ryoflex36 (Member) on 10-16-2008 at 08:06

I think I would be startled by it at first. I mean realistically if you saw one of these coming down the street I'm sure you would be scared but interested. I think EA is trying to bring the Avatar War Mech from C&C 3 into Japan's arsenal with a flashy new look and abilities. Still I can't wait to use them.

#17 - Posted by: FLOW_1 (Member) on 10-16-2008 at 17:28

King Oni, Meet Redeemer.

#18 - Posted by: Dimanche (Member) on 10-16-2008 at 21:56

These are the best things I could think of. King Oni, meet my finger. King Oni, meet my Scion. King Oni, meet Chuck Norris (that's an original one, I know). King Oni, meet my newest edition of PC Gamer, which totally makes fun of you. King Oni, meet the greatest invention: the "OFF" button. King Oni, meet my **** (I bet you'll never figure out what that actually says). King Oni, meet my copy of RA1. Guess what? You aren't in it. Ha! King Oni, meet a virus. It only affects humans. Now meet computer virus. It kills-ed-ed you. Wow, this just got really stupid.

#19 - Posted by: overlord930 (Member) on 10-17-2008 at 07:54

ill make a Queen Oni, it will make king onis so in love, they will self destruct

#20 - Posted by: afcgrimm (Member) on 10-17-2008 at 12:08