Weekly Poll Results - IF they make a Red Alert 3 Expansion Pack...

Published by JohnWE 9 years ago , last updated 11 months ago

IF they make a Red Alert 3 Expansion Pack (duh) What Color should the Box Be?

Purple for the added Yuri Side. 32.7% (216)
Whatever color shirt Tanya is wearing. 21.2% (140)
Holographic like those fancy pokemon cards... 16.6% (110)
Invisible. RA3 doesn't deserve an expansion. 15.4% (102)
Green for the merging of the Tiberium and Red Alert universes. 13.8% (91)
Start: 11-03-2008 17:02
Last: 11-10-2008 15:58

#1 - Posted by: Mr.Funsocks (Staff) on 11-04-2008 at 01:25

It should have a picture of JohnWE on the front. :p

#2 - Posted by: anazonda (Staff) on 11-04-2008 at 03:46

CnC JohnWE... Interesting... i already see the Nuclear Night Ninja-unit and the Tiberium flakes-upgrade

#3 - Posted by: Commander_RealWar (Member) on 11-04-2008 at 14:20

lol #1!!! I see the game now! C&C Red Alert 3: JohnWE's Vengence!!! Actually, I voted for the holographic box. That way I can say to my friends, "I got a RA3JWE'sV Holographic box." And then they'll be like, "Cool, I'll trade you 20 RA3 Premier Editions for your RA3JWE'sV box!" Suckers }>!!!

#4 - Posted by: Sedistix (Member) on 11-04-2008 at 18:24

I'd like to see a poll asking users to comment on the quality of RA3

#5 - Posted by: JohnWE (Staff) on 11-04-2008 at 22:23

I'll do that, just wanted to wait a few weeks for everybody to get their hands on it.

#6 - Posted by: Dimanche (Member) on 11-05-2008 at 06:11

Wow. A holographic box. That's amazing. Fe-woooom.

#7 - Posted by: deathM (Member) on 11-05-2008 at 08:30

well,the acting in red alert 3 was as if it was done by some kids of age bout 11 xD (looked like that from time to time)

#8 - Posted by: DeeEmmSee (Member) on 11-05-2008 at 12:08

probably purple adding yuri - hes been watching us all from space or some turd like that - altought i was looking at the Premier Edition version in my local game shop the other day, and under the special features included with it was a " beta key for a future command and conquer game ", your guess is a good as mine 9 closes eyes and wishes for Generals 2 "

#9 - Posted by: n5p29 (Member) on 11-06-2008 at 07:09

Yuri. He misteriously disappeared. He was been sent to the past in RA2, but the history altered. A very big possibility he's still lurking around. Or maybe he was in the Empire side? Masterminding the whole invasion scenario? :eek:

#10 - *Spoiler???* - Posted by: Commander_RealWar (Member) on 11-09-2008 at 11:01

There will be NO YURI!!!!!!! This is tough for me to say, because I like Yuri a lot. The story of RA3 seems that each faction has a different storyline. This is not true. All three stories are cannon. How can this be? It is a direct result of time travel. In the Expansion pack, the time lines will merge (As in RA2 and YR), creating a whole bunch of new problems for each faction. This is my thought. I have only beat the soviet campaign.

#11 - Posted by: Pcbino (Member) on 11-09-2008 at 12:47

One thing I think that suck about the game, is that theres no nukes.. And what will they do if they ever create a RA 4? Continue from RA 3 or return back in time and shoot the premier before he touches Einstein?

#12 - Posted by: anazonda (Staff) on 11-10-2008 at 11:08

#10: I have to ask this: Did you watch the in game videos? If thoose are not diffrent storylines I don't know what are. Alone the death of certain caracters in one story and then being alive in another? How would you explain that, if they are not diffrent?