Weekly Poll Results - Now that the game's out and you have seen every storyline,

Published by JohnWE 9 years ago , last updated 1 year ago

Now that the game's out and you have seen every storyline, who do you align with?

Soviets 40.2% (305)
Allies 38.2% (290)
Empire 21.5% (163)
Start: 12-01-2008 19:17
Last: 12-15-2008 20:46

#1 - Posted by: CnC_Fin (Member) on 12-02-2008 at 00:45

I don't own the game yet, but at my buddys I've played only as Allies, so I voted Allies:p

#2 - Posted by: Nitronumber9 (Staff) on 12-02-2008 at 02:05

Allies. They have the best soundtrack of the three.

#3 - Soviets and Empire - Posted by: Tragul (Member) on 12-02-2008 at 08:54

In My Opinion, they have funniest/best units, best soundtracks and best supah weapons.

#4 - Posted by: Dimanche (Member) on 12-02-2008 at 14:13

I prefer siding with both the Allies and the Soviets to create a sort of "Super Faction" that has the ability to PWNZ any other faction from any game. Unfortunately, I have no idea what I am talking about. :D

#5 - Soviets - Posted by: Massive_Killer (Member) on 12-02-2008 at 15:25

Soviets. We crush puny Allies under big tank tread. Plus enemy commanders are commanders of commanders who appear to be recruited from Kindergarten or sub-standard people. Empire technology is good for smashing too, no lasers are match for the metal of the Motherland steel legions.

#6 - Soviets - Posted by: SerethofNod (Member) on 12-02-2008 at 16:09

For the Motherland:rock:

#7 - Posted by: I_like_eggs (Member) on 12-02-2008 at 23:31

History is on our side! WE WILL BURY YOU!

#8 - Posted by: Pyccy (Staff) on 12-04-2008 at 15:11

Rising sun, because none of you have a chance.

#9 - Posted by: Vadumee (Member) on 12-07-2008 at 19:35

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!!!!!! WE WILL CRUSH ALL WHO OPPOSE THE GLORIOUS SOVIET CAUSE: ALLIES, EMPIRE, GDI, NOD, HORDE, AND CHUCK NORRIS!!!!!! Although I do have to admit the Allies soundtrack rocks :rock: and some ot the allies/soviet tag team stratagies are...devistating

#10 - soviets - Posted by: kickboxer92 (Member) on 12-08-2008 at 04:15

For Mother Russia

#11 - Posted by: deathM (Member) on 12-08-2008 at 06:42

i still miss the old harvesters though... ''pride working class'' xD

#12 - Posted by: DeeEmmSee (Member) on 12-09-2008 at 11:43

I have only played the demo version so i chose the allies, as its the only mission of the two that you can contruct a base on, also Gemma Atckinson in mmmm, she used to be in a teen soap over here in England ;):p}>

#13 - Posted by: Forte (Member) on 12-09-2008 at 21:56

Lol....its equal between Allies and soviets as I write right now :)

#14 - @9 - Posted by: Little_Mac (Member) on 12-10-2008 at 10:40

The Soviet Union can't beat Chuck Norris. History has already proven that because the Soviet Union stayed up all night watching Delta Force, then they quit.

#15 - screw RA3 (and 2 for that matter) - Posted by: DMW (Member) on 12-12-2008 at 01:38

I'm not voting on this one RA3 is garbage, RA2 wasn't much better, and RA is still the greatest RTS of ALL TIME!! all hail the original RA (if you can get it to work in XP)