Weekly Poll Results - RA3 comes out in 1 week. Have you pre-ordered it?

Published by JohnWE 10 years ago , last updated 1 year ago

RA3 comes out in 1 week. Have you pre-ordered it?

No, I will just get it when it's out. 37.8% (219)
How can a King Oni punch a Kirov? 24.3% (141)
Yes, I can't wait!!! 20.2% (117)
Heck No! I'm not getting that game. 17.4% (101)
Start: 10-20-2008 16:46
Last: 10-27-2008 14:58

#1 - Posted by: JohnWE (Staff) on 10-20-2008 at 16:47

Seriously, how can it?

#2 - Posted by: Thorgaz (Member) on 10-20-2008 at 17:19

Well, this is Red Alert 3. If little dudes can shoot lasers out of their hats and burrow into the ground, I don't see what can't happen.

#3 - Posted by: Dimanche (Member) on 10-20-2008 at 17:29

Meh, haven't got any money.

#4 - Posted by: CnC_Fin (Member) on 10-20-2008 at 22:12

I may sound dumb, but I'll get it next spring. That's because I got no working "disc station" but I hope I get it before 2009. And congrats for all who won RA3 and other prizes:p

#5 - Posted by: Corrino (Member) on 10-21-2008 at 00:00

This game just doesnt do it for me. I was excited about C&C3 and kanes wrath, but RA3 not so much so. Initially it looked good, but as more info about came out the less attractive the game looked. I am eventually buy just for the FMVs.

#6 - Posted by: StarFox (Member) on 10-21-2008 at 07:21

DRM, anime shit and generic EA RTS content? Hell no!

#7 - Posted by: chosen40k (Member) on 10-21-2008 at 19:26

Just goes to show, there is no BALANCING in real life.

#8 - Posted by: Pcbino (Member) on 10-22-2008 at 06:46

Don't worry.. All you have seen is going to be deleted from you memories, EA will skip the Empire or w/e it's called and then re-release Yuris Revenge with better graphics and new units and buildings.. It was a joke from EA to release the Empire, atleast that's what I hope :S

#9 - Posted by: FLOW_1 (Member) on 10-22-2008 at 16:51

My computer sucks, and I have no money, soooo, I guess the answer is how can a King Oni punch a Kirov.

#10 - Sry for double post - Posted by: FLOW_1 (Member) on 10-22-2008 at 16:52

Excuse the sucky computer comment, I was gonna get the 360 version anyway.

#11 - Posted by: attackmike (Member) on 10-22-2008 at 17:37

well i might but it for the music(effort) they put in it.but the 3 instal limit thing kinda blows.....hard.....

#12 - what the hell? O_o - Posted by: WackyModder (Member) on 10-24-2008 at 06:24

where the hell does it show King Oni punching a kirov?! i know that dude is big, but if he can punch kirovs, then something is seriously wrong there. unless he can somehow jump really high or have a jetpack or something to fly that high...but seriously, wtf? :confused:

#13 - Posted by: anazonda (Staff) on 10-25-2008 at 03:09

#11 : it is a FIVE time regular install limit. not 3... After that all it takes is a call or email to ea...

#14 - Posted by: StarFox (Member) on 10-25-2008 at 03:21

Until they drop the support and the activation servers are taken offline, at which point you can't play your game anymore.

#15 - Posted by: JohnWE (Staff) on 10-25-2008 at 06:11

At which point they they will patch the copy protection out of the game.

#16 - Posted by: brncao (Member) on 10-25-2008 at 16:45

Call me cheap, but I think I'll get it when the expansion pack comes out along with the original. That way I don't have to spend a total of $100 for both. About the DRM, you can install it on 5 different PC's. You can deauthorize your PC to claim your install limit back when you uninstall the game. Should the game no longer get support in the future, they will patch the game to make securom void. Chris Corry also said that once piracy dies down, they will patch it.

#17 - Posted by: Omegamatt (Member) on 10-25-2008 at 16:48

I really couldn't care less about DRM, unless it's on my music (screw you, iTunes). If you have more than 5 computers onto which you need to install Red Alert 3, something is seriously wrong with you. Unless you're Bill Gates or Steve Jobs, and then I guess I could understand. I preordered; Premier Edition. AND ONIS CAN'T PUNCH KIROVS, that was just an FMV.