Weekly Poll Results - Red Alert 3: Uprising. Is it what you expected?

Published by JohnWE 9 years ago , last updated 11 months ago

Red Alert 3: Uprising. Is it what you expected?

No, I wanted Generals 2 47.2% (346)
No, I expected a larger expansion pack. 24.7% (181)
Yes, and I was one of the 'fans' asking for more story! 19.9% (146)
Yes, because I work at EA. 8% (59)
Start: 01-12-2009 17:16
Last: 01-26-2009 14:32

#1 - Posted by: Commander_RealWar (Member) on 01-12-2009 at 20:15

Hmm... I voted the EA thingy. Do I work there? Who knows?!?!

#2 - Posted by: wickedadrian (Staff) on 01-13-2009 at 04:19

Well we are the ones who make the company run^^

#3 - Posted by: Fallenrelic (Member) on 01-13-2009 at 06:15

Always makes me expect more than I get, with expansionpacks from EA.

#4 - Posted by: 343guiltymc (Member) on 01-13-2009 at 13:52

How can they call this the best expansion, there aren't even any new sub factions.

#5 - Posted by: Nitronumber9 (Staff) on 01-13-2009 at 15:12

As long as they put in enough content to balence out the asking price. It should be good. I do hope EA don't just throw together some hashed up content, put it on shelves and say $70.

#6 - Posted by: Omegamatt (Member) on 01-13-2009 at 15:40

Hopefully they don't just throw in a bunch of sub-factions like KW or ZH...

#7 - Posted by: Aliasz0rz (Member) on 01-13-2009 at 16:31

"No, it is too early for an expansion pack." is what I would've chosen.

#8 - Posted by: Dimanche (Member) on 01-14-2009 at 06:13

I agree with #7, it's too early. And I would have expected a much larger expansion. I just hope it comes with a lot of new units.

#9 - subfactions - Posted by: Sanesh (Member) on 01-14-2009 at 06:58

There are newer enough subfactions/generals :D There should be min. 3 generals for all factions or so.

#10 - Posted by: wickedadrian (Staff) on 01-14-2009 at 07:26

Sanesh there are a total of 9 AIs(ppl) to play with/againt....but sub factions different story:p

#11 - Posted by: anazonda (Staff) on 01-14-2009 at 13:19

Who needs new faction, sub-factions and features. I thought we all agreed that Gameplay was more important than any other thing. Seems I was wrong.

#12 - Posted by: JohnWE (Staff) on 01-15-2009 at 11:53

Well, how are they going to add gameplay without adding or taking out something?

#13 - Posted by: greenfuzz (Member) on 01-15-2009 at 14:54

Generals 2!!!!!! Please E.A. I'm begging you it's the best c&c serie after red alert 2. Now red alert 3 is out , and my only hope is that you peepz regain your honor by making a true and worthy Generals 2. >Red alert 3 fun for 2 weeks >c&c Generals unlimited fun with all the mods around Hope the next Generals will also attract many mod makers.

#14 - Posted by: Fragboy_o_jedi (Member) on 01-16-2009 at 20:44

generals ISNT C&C.. (altho it IS a good game) =P

#15 - Posted by: cruisepoper (Member) on 01-17-2009 at 16:07

yeah, by all the CNC Games Generals Is The King

#16 - #15 - Posted by: Cyber_Commando (Member) on 01-18-2009 at 07:58

I agree,Generals RULE!:rock:

#17 - Posted by: Commander_RealWar (Member) on 01-19-2009 at 17:16

I like all, the C&C games, but Generals is my favorite. Especially Zero Hour with the General's Challenge. I hope EA makes the best FMV's for C&C Generals 2.

#18 - Posted by: Majestic_XII (Member) on 01-20-2009 at 08:30

Eventhough Generals looked more of an experiment,it beats C&C3 and maybe RA3 with ease. I have not seen a game yet there are so many mods for it still coming and unlike other crappy RTS,it is modern warfare. More modernwarfare RTS would be better than all the SCFI crap we have these days (Except of course for DOW2)

#19 - Posted by: tamnud902 (Member) on 01-22-2009 at 10:46

Does anyone else here think adding subfactions makes you not play as the original sode anymore? like in generals i never play as say GLA, cause the demolition general is basically the same though his troops can blow up, which is funny like in KW steel talons were bsically just a better version of regular GDI

#20 - Posted by: GrandMaztahAce (Member) on 01-25-2009 at 02:42

red alert beware! tiberian series better hide!.... GENERALS 2 is on its way! >:D bwahahahahaaa (laughing like gla terrorist)

#21 - Posted by: KasrkinCK (Member) on 01-26-2009 at 14:33

They can stop s**tting all over the Red Alert universe anytime they want...