Weekly Poll Results - The RA3 Beta closes the 25th. Were you a part of it?

Published by JohnWE 9 years ago , last updated 11 months ago

The RA3 Beta closes the 25th. Were you a part of it?

No 59.5% (278)
Yes 40.4% (189)
Start: 09-23-2008 16:40
Last: 09-29-2008 18:53

#1 - Posted by: Mr.Funsocks (Staff) on 09-23-2008 at 18:45

Does JohnWE need better poll questions? Yes No :p

#2 - Posted by: Dimanche (Member) on 09-23-2008 at 21:26

For the poll, lolz, of course not. Why would I? For the suggested funny poll, lolz, of course. Why wouldn't he?

#3 - Posted by: deathM (Member) on 09-24-2008 at 06:47

ehm,after having made polls for so long,would you run out of ideas from time to time? yes no not from time to time but almost every time xD

#4 - Posted by: Darklegion (Staff) on 09-24-2008 at 10:09

a better poll would have been do you like dosegt4.......

#5 - Posted by: Commander_RealWar (Member) on 09-24-2008 at 15:55

Does JohnWE really Whip Everbody? No (Sorry that's the only choice!!) To bad you didn't have enough memory on your hard drive to record that embarrassing defeat!! Ok, I won one game against you. I shouldn't let it go to my head (Unless Yuriko Omega!!, which i'm not). A better poll would be "If you were a conscript, would you get drunk on your Moltov Cocktail?"

#6 - Posted by: Commander_RealWar (Member) on 09-24-2008 at 19:16

Shoot, Where's John? It's the second to last night of the beta and I can't find him!

#7 - Posted by: Commander_RealWar (Member) on 09-24-2008 at 20:29

Actually I got a good idea. If they made a Red Alert 3 FPS, What unit would you like to be most?

#8 - Posted by: Dimanche (Member) on 09-25-2008 at 07:24

#7, only Red Alert 3, or units from other games too? If it's all games I would be a Chrono Legionnaire. I'm not too familiar with RA3.

#9 - Posted by: normandog (Member) on 09-25-2008 at 10:31

Lmao at #4! :p

#10 - Posted by: tamnud902 (Member) on 09-25-2008 at 12:53

aww beta closes today im going to miss those beta videos you know!

#11 - Posted by: JohnWE (Staff) on 09-25-2008 at 18:02

Oh, I thought I would just like to see how many people played the beta, and what better place to see than here!

#12 - Posted by: DeeEmmSee (Member) on 09-26-2008 at 01:50

I never played the beta - for some reason it just didnt appeal to me, and im a c&c nut, i purchased kanes about 3 days after it was released in the uk, just wasnt interested in the beta code that came with it, I have watched a few of the gameplay videos submitted by various ppl and i can say i wont be buying RA3

#13 - Posted by: Kakashi971 (Member) on 09-28-2008 at 13:55

im saddend to say i was not part of the beta cursed e-mail and lack of better computer here stinks badly i wanted to use my favorite tank again ah well guess ill get the game and that will be that. *pwns random noobs with the mirage tank*

#14 - Posted by: deathM (Member) on 09-29-2008 at 08:00

@13,well,then you missed me with the mirage tank (playing along a bit:P) *jumps in the Apoc tank,waiting for kakashi to show himself,then shoots him*