Weekly Poll Results - What do you think of the new MEC2 mod?

Published by JohnWE 9 years ago , last updated 1 year ago

What do you think of the new MEC2 mod?

I unfortunately can't try it out. 41.6% (127)
It is the best mod ever! 30.1% (92)
It's average. 20.3% (62)
Not really good, in my opinion. 7.8% (24)
Start: 02-23-2009 18:20
Last: 03-02-2009 18:51

#1 - No Good Music - Posted by: Sf_Wolf (Member) on 02-23-2009 at 20:34

The old mod on Generals had supreme music. The music in this one is extremely disappointing.

#2 - Posted by: n5p29 (Member) on 02-24-2009 at 01:19

I dont have cnc3 :(

#3 - Posted by: Commander_RealWar (Member) on 02-24-2009 at 14:46

I know why JohnWE put up the "Can't try it out option". Last night I told him I couldn't play it because I needed to find my STUPID key code!!!!!!!!!! Otherwise, it is the best mod ever!

#4 - Posted by: SageHarpuia (Member) on 02-24-2009 at 18:56

I, probably among most of the 43 currently under the "I unfortunately can't try it out" category, do not have CnC 3. Mods like these, (And Assylum, Sigma Invasion, etc.) some day... These might just make me up and buy the game.

#5 - Posted by: GrandMaztahAce (Member) on 02-25-2009 at 12:27

dont own c&c3, dont like tiberium universe... but the mod sounds like a hella fun, watched the screens great units/visuals indeed!

#6 - Posted by: kalRA (Member) on 02-26-2009 at 02:53

(+): - great graphics - the new unit sounds - the Hind (-) - too few units - the economy is.... strange (I like old school RTS) - that red airplane ....cool unit, but not sure if it fits on that factions.... It's the first total conversion mod for C&C3, that I know, and it's a good start. Keep it up, and with some more work will be even better. As it is, it only kept me hooked for a few hours...

#7 - Posted by: Fallenrelic (Member) on 02-27-2009 at 15:35

It's all very good looking and the unit sounds are perfect, but... the way you have to earn your funds and oil is very annoying and strange. I prefer to relax and do everything back in my base instead of expand to half the map, being vulnerable to every attack.