This article originated on the original FileFront
Formatting may be lacking as a result. We apologize for this inconvenience. If this article is un-readable please report it so that we may fix it.
Patch 1.7 for Company Of Heroes has been released! You can download this latest patch here! In order to ensure this patch works correctly, please make sure your video card is updated to the LATEST DRIVERS. You can find the latest drivers and download them here - nVidia users - latest drivers and ATI users - latest drivers.
- Edges of particles are softened where intersecting 3D objects.
- Thousands of additional â€˜litterâ€™ objects in the world.
- Improved user control over anti aliasing settings.
- Alpha to coverage anti aliasing to improve quality of alpha test objects such as shrubs.
- Lighting quality has improved by moving all calculations per pixel.
- More precise point light calculations.
- Point lights can now cast shadows.
- 3D short grass on the terrain.
- Vertical refresh synchronization is enabled by default to improve visual quality by preventing tearing of the display image, use â€˜-novsyncâ€™ to disable.
- Hardware PCF for improved shadow quality.
- Various crash fixes.
- Improved hack detection.
- Axis Pak38 50mm accuracy modifiers vs infantry target types have been reduced.
- Allied M1 57mm AT gun accuracy modifiers vs infantry target types have been reduced.
- Certain Infantry Antitank weapons (bazookas, panzerschrecks, recoilless rifles) accuracy modifiers vs infantry target types have been reduced.
- Attack ground functionality was removed from the 234 Armored Car to fix issues enabling it to fire through shot-blocking objects.
- Tank and armoured car weapon types can no longer one-shot kill 234/Puma Armoured car and M8 Armoured Cars.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!