Weekly Poll Results - Are you excited about Christmas being just around the corn

This article was written on an older version of FileFront / GameFront

Formatting may be lacking as a result. If this article is un-readable please report it so that we may fix it.

Published by Hfx-Rebel 15 years ago , last updated 5 years ago

Are you excited about Christmas being just around the corner?

Oh hell yeah! 61.9% (332)

No...just another day for me... 19.7% (106)

Bah Humbug 14.9% (80)

Doesn't apply to me, I (we) don't celebrate it 3.3% (18)

Start: 12-16-2007 17:25
Last: 12-23-2007 19:24

#1 - Posted by: ab2531 (Member) on 12-18-2007 at 11:01
What does mean 'Bah Humbug'?

#2 - Posted by: 2_Dume_2_Die (Member) on 12-18-2007 at 14:21
it basicly means Bull SH**

#3 - Posted by: conti (Member) on 12-20-2007 at 15:04
I don't usually post on this part of the site, but I voted humbug, because I don't particularly care for it other than getting a few bitz of money here and there

#4 - Posted by: inklimited (Member) on 12-20-2007 at 16:43
I find this quite offensive. As a Muslim family decimated by the genocide in Serbia, I can neither accept or give gifts to my family.

#5 - Posted by: conti (Member) on 12-21-2007 at 14:35
no offense dude, but get over it. This poll doesn't want about your pains. Your not required to celebrate Christmas...And i kinda fell bad about the whole genocide thing, that would ruin anybody for the next couple of decades.

#6 - Posted by: TDATL (Member) on 12-23-2007 at 01:28
conti he was joking. He just has a twisted warped sense or humor/ is a troll. His post is a mess. First Muslims don't doesn't celebrate Christmas last I checked. Second there wasn't a single thing mentioned about gifts, family or location in the poll and he brings them up to find offense in. His post is blatent Trolling reguardless of if its true or not.

#7 - Posted by: TDATL (Member) on 12-23-2007 at 01:31
sorry for double post what I ment to post in the first place: I picked "its just another day for me" because that was the closest to "meh" up there. not overly hyped about it and its nither here nor there for me.

#8 - HELL YEA! - Posted by: shasel_cheese_lover (Member) on 12-23-2007 at 03:55
i'm gettin opposing fronts!