Weekly Poll Results - Do you have a Poll question you would like to ask?

This article was written on an older version of FileFront / GameFront

Formatting may be lacking as a result. If this article is un-readable please report it so that we may fix it.

Published by Hfx-Rebel 15 years ago , last updated 5 years ago

Do you have a Poll question you would like to ask?

Nope, I'm Omnipotent.... 40.3% (117)

Yes. Yes, I do... 25.1% (73)

You might not be able to handle my questions, lemme think on it 21.7% (63)

I do, but I'm a bit shy 12.7% (37)

Start: 01-20-2008 19:41
Last: 01-27-2008 16:28

#1 - Is the idea of DDay getting overused? - Posted by: chug_muffin (Member) on 01-21-2008 at 03:01
a) Shut up and sit back down, fool! b) I love all the DDay games there are out there! c) I don't care either way so long as the game's good. d) Hmm... Well, seeing a few new ideas would be good e)I'm fed up on games centred around DDay! I want to make it clear, I like CoH, and its ideas and battles. It's set around DDay, it's a good game. But there are now so many games which feature DDay as a large part of it. How many MoH's are there? Call of Duty's? It was refreshing to see CoD4, i can tell you. We have Brothers in arms, Soldiers: heroes of WW2, CoH. Blitzkrieg games, Sudden Strike, the list goes on. I'm not saying the games are bad, many of them are great, but i reckon normandy '44 ideas etc needs a rest for a bit. Still, feel free to debate this or what ever, it isn't a rant or anything.

#2 - Posted by: Deutsch_Guard (Member) on 01-21-2008 at 15:52
Hmmm, how about the battle for France 1940? Or even the British campaign in Norway? Or maybe the whole French fleet sunk by British thing? And who'd like to see some communists in CoH? Damn, the answer I picked came bottom (too shy)

#3 - Posted by: chug_muffin (Member) on 01-22-2008 at 09:46
hmm... Battle of Norway was too short, ships would be really really difficult to do well (scale for one thing -- imagine HMS Iron Duke or something compared to a crommy! It'd take up a huge amout of map!) But the russian front?? Hell yeah!

#4 - Axis & Allies Campaings: Operation Barbarossa? - Posted by: Tragul (Member) on 01-22-2008 at 10:05
1. Hell Yeah! Finally can kill some commies/ facists in Finland/Poland/Estonia etc. 2. Sounds good 3. I just wanted to play as Finnish/ Italian/ Japanese /Russian Campaigns.. 4. Not gonna happen ever without american campaings.. 5. Never! I would vote nr.1

#5 - Where would u want COH2 to take place in. - Posted by: FLOW_1 (Member) on 01-22-2008 at 17:37
1.WW2 Again 2.Alt history WW2 4.Korean war 5.Vietnam war 6.Alt Cold War(War Against Russia) 7.Gulf War 6. Near Future 7.Far Future( Mechs,Hover vehicles) I Vote 6 RUSSIA :rock:

#6 - What sort of maps would the OF community like to see released? - Posted by: TheOklahoman (Member) on 01-22-2008 at 18:29
1. Urban Environ 2. Forested Hills 3. Desert Dunes 4. Winter Wonderland 5. Swampy Lowland 6. River Crossing 7. Beachfront Property

#7 - Posted by: Deutsch_Guard (Member) on 01-23-2008 at 11:09
I say 2 to #5, and 6 sounds good to me for #6

#8 - Posted by: hfx_rebel (Staff) on 01-23-2008 at 15:54
lol...I meant to email them to me....:D

#9 - Posted by: Cobra_SCS (Member) on 01-24-2008 at 23:42