Weekly Poll Results - Do you think another Patch needs to be released? To fix wh

Published by Hfx-Rebel 10 years ago , last updated 1 year ago

Do you think another Patch needs to be released? To fix what?

Yup, it's time, this is what I want fixed: 55.1% (144)
No, I don't think a patch needs to be released 29.8% (78)
It's not important, but I would like to see this fixed: 14.9% (39)
Start: 09-06-2008 12:23
Last: 09-15-2008 15:19

#1 - fix what? - Posted by: Lt_Apollo (Member) on 09-06-2008 at 12:35

realy what needs to be fixed?

#2 - Posted by: G_I (Member) on 09-07-2008 at 00:09

bridge models need fixing. Especially what happens to the rail bridge. Brit AT and AA guns are invinsible on custom maps.

#3 - Posted by: darththomas (Member) on 09-07-2008 at 05:44

i think what needs to be fixed is when people blow up and fall in the water there sould be a splash because they just fell through it!!!!!! :mad:

#4 - Posted by: ieatmeat (Member) on 09-09-2008 at 18:33

THE SERVERS JEEZ THERE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GLITCHY AND ITS LIKE 2.31 OR SOMTIN LIKE THAT AND ITS STILL NOT FIXED GOD GET ON IT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

#5 - Posted by: StickDeath565 (Member) on 09-14-2008 at 21:40

I would like to see the MG42 on the Panther fixed. I would also like to see tanks be able to fire at range, I have on several occasions had an infantry unit up close and personal to some tanks and when I tell my tanks to attack, when the have a perfectly clear LoS to target like to go muzzle to muzzle. All mobile AT guns should have there front armor penetration and damage lowered, they are only really good at ambushes and rear armor shots, especially against German armor.

#6 - Posted by: T90rocks (Member) on 09-15-2008 at 08:59

How about the NAT negotiation errors that plague the online playerbase?