Weekly Poll Results - How would you make your CoH experience better?

Published by Hfx-Rebel 10 years ago , last updated 11 months ago

How would you make your CoH experience better?

More (realistic) units 54.9% (391)
More Skirmish maps 21.4% (153)
More Singleplayer maps 13.3% (95)
No changes needed! It's the best already! 4.9% (35)
Other. Explain. 4.6% (33)
Less units 0.7% (5)
Start: 08-09-2008 11:28
Last: 08-16-2008 10:30

#1 - Posted by: Hardy232 (Member) on 08-09-2008 at 12:14

I would like no population count and more realism

#2 - Some gamplay changes - Posted by: HolyHappiness (Member) on 08-09-2008 at 16:51

One thing that would be sweet would be the ability to storm a garrisoned structure, then the building goes opaque so you can see the battle inside. Another would be much bigger maps with more units, instead of a company of guys how about a division!

#3 - Posted by: G_I (Member) on 08-09-2008 at 23:54

I already tired out of all the inhouse maps for multiplayer. The thing that keeps this game alive for me is new and interesting maps. And relic should give a patch to everyone so all can play these custom maps without having to find an independent program. Or they could just make another expansion pack. Pacific would interest me alot.

#4 - k22 - Posted by: k22 (Member) on 08-10-2008 at 02:39

They must stop using blue and red color on any unit and make real flag for all races in next game !

#5 - Posted by: lieutenant_polo (Member) on 08-10-2008 at 02:41

i voted other. i what better AI that uses more basic infantey and not spam hev wepons and AT gun ect ect. and i biger population cap for biger battles.

#6 - Posted by: Jorge_Eazy (Member) on 08-10-2008 at 03:57

I voted other. We should get rid of Relic and THQ and get Henry666 and Mannerheim working on this game.

#7 - Posted by: supahpingi (Member) on 08-10-2008 at 06:32

I think we nee dmore units,gamemodes(king of the hill,attack and defend)and more option like no rush 10 mins(build some defences)and a no heavy and no vehicle at all game mode.

#8 - Posted by: ZOMBAID (Member) on 08-11-2008 at 11:05

skins and sounds, baby. skins and sounds.

#9 - Posted by: Kennay (Member) on 08-15-2008 at 09:06

I voted other aswell. Aside from the support units (MGs, Snipers, Halftracks, jeeps/motorcycles, etc., I'd like to see some balance between the Allies and Axis. The Axis have bucketloads of different infantry and tanks while the Allies have handfulls of....Riflemen, Engineers, and Shermans..