Weekly Poll Results - If proper documentation existed, would you mod Company of

Published by Hfx-Rebel 10 years ago , last updated 11 months ago

If proper documentation existed, would you mod Company of Heroes? (Scar, RGD, RGO etc)

Certainly Would! 50.7% (293)
No, its just more to learn 23.5% (136)
Already Mod Silly! 18.3% (106)
Mod?! Whats a Mod?! 7.2% (42)
Start: 05-28-2008 06:07
Last: 06-09-2008 17:38

#1 - Posted by: SgtDPilla (Staff) on 05-28-2008 at 06:10

Modding is fun! Everyone should mod....no wait...they shouldn't...thats more competition for my mod :p

#2 - Posted by: oliver_eazy (Member) on 05-28-2008 at 06:39

I don't know how to mod :(

#3 - Posted by: Jorge_Eazy (Member) on 05-28-2008 at 07:44

Search for a walktrough for corsix modstudio then brother. Or whatever the modding program is named

#4 - Posted by: Deutsch_Guard (Member) on 05-28-2008 at 09:57

Hell yeah! Although to be honest, I can only just use map editor. Still, i'm proud of getting Halftrack's skins to work. Field grey ftw!

#5 - Posted by: chug_muffin (Member) on 05-28-2008 at 12:40

I'm outclassed: Pilla; Halftrack, Kryazor (when he modded). Also, i oculd barely get simple map editors to work, the company of heroes one refuses to yeild its secrets. Ignoring that, scripting is beyond me. Oblivion, something heaven sent for modders i couldn't mod propperly...

#6 - Already mod silly! - Posted by: nazikiller200 (Member) on 05-28-2008 at 14:17

Ive practiced modding for 2-3 weeks, i would map too, if the map editor was as easy as in a few games (like AEo3, and Axis and Allies). I may release stuff i am making, if i do though, it wont be for a long time.

#7 - I challenge you to a game of trivia - Posted by: kimsmith (Member) on 05-29-2008 at 06:17

I challenge you to a game of trivia! Click here to battle against me online at ConQUIZtador. Let's see who's the winner... <a href="https://www.conquiztador.com/?a=26041">https://www.conquiztador.com/?a=26041</a>

#8 - I challenge you to a game of trivia - Posted by: kimsmith (Member) on 05-29-2008 at 08:23

I challenge you to a game of trivia! Click here to battle against me online at ConQUIZtador. Let's see who's the winner... https://www.conquiztador.com/?a=26041

#9 - Posted by: panzerjager1943 (Member) on 05-30-2008 at 12:48

Anyone can learn to mod. It all starts with the effort to try.

#10 - Posted by: afcgrimm (Member) on 05-30-2008 at 18:53

I already mod/map. ;)

#11 - Posted by: chug_muffin (Member) on 05-31-2008 at 11:51

As a beta tester for the BEST mod for OF, I want to say i reckon its almost ready for another release! Viva Combat Revolution: The Shattering of Countries!

#12 - Posted by: Tragul (Member) on 06-02-2008 at 12:00

I'd mod if I know how and I would have motivation but nah. :D Others can have that job.

#13 - Posted by: alvaroM (Member) on 06-09-2008 at 11:14

Given the tools and the know-how on how to mod, I'd certainly give it a shot.