Weekly Poll Results - If you had the opportunity to pose some questions directly

This article was written on an older version of FileFront / GameFront

Formatting may be lacking as a result. If this article is un-readable please report it so that we may fix it.

Published by Hfx-Rebel 15 years ago , last updated 5 years ago

If you had the opportunity to pose some questions directly to ATi, would you?

Yup! I got some questions to ask! 37.6% (162)

Nah, don't think so 28.3% (122)

Maby... 13% (56)

Not right at this moment, but I may... 10.6% (46)

Interesting, let me think about it 10.2% (44)

Start: 11-19-2007 16:41
Last: 12-02-2007 12:48

#1 - Posted by: afcgrimm (Member) on 11-19-2007 at 19:30
I would, but they'd be negative. That would bring 80 ATI fans flaming me practically everywhere on this page, so no thanks. ;)

#2 - Posted by: hfx_rebel (Staff) on 11-20-2007 at 09:00
As long as the question wasn't derogatory or in bad taste, there's no problem. When the time comes, if you want to send it in, it can be asked [i]anonymously[/i]

#3 - Why Ask Questions - Posted by: gt_dan (Member) on 11-20-2007 at 19:00
Why ask ATi or any other hardware manufacturer questions, they're not going to bother with us - they've already got our money.

#4 - Difficulties to get answered - Posted by: elfurreto (Member) on 12-02-2007 at 12:08
Ok Gaming apart because i'm on nVidia 8x but regarding other product from Ati it's normal not to get answered on some really simple question. rather than helping me sort things out ATI far preffer to blame other thing on my comp. or simply tell me that the "xx" product i need reference on is no more under production ( when it's like... 6 mouth old.. ) Anyway, been 7 mounth now and still... they did not answered me right. when other manifacturer did for ATI own product.... so it let me wonder...