Weekly Poll Results - If you were head of development, would you have made the S

This article was written on an older version of FileFront / GameFront

Formatting may be lacking as a result. If this article is un-readable please report it so that we may fix it.

Published by Hfx-Rebel 14 years ago , last updated 5 years ago

If you were head of development, would you have made the SP longer?

Hell yeah! SP rules! 67.6% (329)

I'm all about the official campaign 13.5% (66)

Probably not, MP is better anyways 9.8% (48)

No way, everyone knows the community makes better content! ;P 5.5% (27)

Other. 3.2% (16)

Start: 08-02-2008 03:39
Last: 08-09-2008 11:27

#1 - One Axis campaing more - Posted by: Tragul (Member) on 08-02-2008 at 03:43
Yeah Axis campaign more, Wermacht part. You know there would be then Panzer - British and Yanks - Wermacht campaings.

#2 - k22 - Posted by: k22 (Member) on 08-02-2008 at 04:56
Yes!! I say that too ! :rock: but better Wermacht campaign at the start of war ( I hate they make all germans levels at 1944 of 1945 !!!!!!!!!!

#3 - Posted by: alvaroM (Member) on 08-02-2008 at 09:20
I'd make a Wehrmacht campaign about North Africa. I haven't seen many video games that center around that theater of operations, which is a shame; the US got their start there, and Monty got his major victory there (El Alamein).

#4 - Eastern front - Posted by: Fofilolipop (Member) on 08-03-2008 at 14:24
i think the wermacht campaign should be placed in 1941 to 1942 at the easterm front and the soviet army should be added, that would be awesome!

#5 - Posted by: G_I (Member) on 08-04-2008 at 23:20
Nothing beats the multiplayer experience. I did the single player thing for about 3 days and then got bored of the predictable AI.