Weekly Poll Results - Now that CoH has been out for awhile, has your preference

This article was written on an older version of FileFront / GameFront

Formatting may be lacking as a result. If this article is un-readable please report it so that we may fix it.

Published by Hfx-Rebel 15 years ago , last updated 5 years ago

Now that CoH has been out for awhile, has your preference for map types changed?

City maps 38.2% (293)

Base defend/attack 23.1% (177)

A mix of all 4. 17.2% (132)

Beach maps 11.4% (88)

Woodland maps 7.8% (60)

Other. Explain. 2% (16)

Start: 11-11-2007 09:21
Last: 11-19-2007 15:59

#1 - Posted by: Redemption11 (Member) on 11-11-2007 at 11:28
City maps. Nothing beats leveling the terrain with artillary.

#2 - Posted by: Genocya (Member) on 11-11-2007 at 14:47
beach maps on MP it's cool to attack each other, one at a time.

#3 - Posted by: deathsnightmare (Member) on 11-11-2007 at 16:29
Bunkers all the way! A steep up hill climb with barbed wire and mines, MG bullets wizzing past with tanks traped at the bottem waiting for teh enginers, all the while being bombarded by my one-o-five batteries! Let the carnige begin! I jsut with i could upgrade my MG nest to use a .50 caliber rather than the .30 and heaver sandbag for better protection.

#4 - Posted by: $_TEXAS_$ (Member) on 11-11-2007 at 18:03
This poll should have had industrial and desert maps, although they are rare and mostly in custom maps. Any map you can destroy a lot of objects is good :;

#5 - Posted by: afcgrimm (Member) on 11-13-2007 at 04:32
Woodland or industrial. I perfer industrial for armor, but for infantry battles? I perfer woodland.

#6 - Posted by: Tragul (Member) on 11-13-2007 at 10:44
City and Bunker! thats why I choose other but why those? As #1 Redemption11 said.. nothing beats beating of city with yer arty.. or fortrifying it! (maybe spelled it wrong) and as deathsnightmare said also bunkerin hill/city so carefully is so damn fun when enemy attacks on it :D

#7 - Posted by: oliver_eazy (Member) on 11-14-2007 at 04:05
I like city maps, preferably with all the buildings not damaged, so you can easily see at the end of the game what you have destroyed.