Weekly Poll Results - What do you think of the latest CoH and OF Patch?

This article was written on an older version of FileFront / GameFront

Formatting may be lacking as a result. If this article is un-readable please report it so that we may fix it.

Published by Hfx-Rebel 15 years ago , last updated 5 years ago

What do you think of the latest CoH and OF Patch?

They're great! No complaints here! 30.5% (186)

They did nothing like I was hoping they would :( 26.1% (159)

Patch?? What Patch? 25.6% (156)

I haven't installed them yet... 17.5% (107)

Start: 10-14-2007 16:21
Last: 10-28-2007 18:14

#1 - Posted by: TDATL (Member) on 10-14-2007 at 17:23
there is no option for "I'm VERY displeased with Relic/THQ and demand they undo the login rubish from vCOH and have uninstalled the patch." all these options are either favorable or neutral on the quality of the patch/travesty that has been foist upon us.

#2 - Posted by: Grenademan (Member) on 10-14-2007 at 20:01
I havent downloaded the latest OF patch because I'm not sure if its totally worth it. Are we to expect more patches from Relic?

#3 - Posted by: Kamino (Member) on 10-15-2007 at 09:36
lol they fixed the rank bug on automatch but it broke again hahaha

#4 - Patches - Posted by: RoD74 (Member) on 10-15-2007 at 12:10
I dont need no Stinkin Patches... No really though i have had nothing but errors since i tried to install my patches.... Dont think ill ever get them although i would like to get the expansion... And I want to play online eventually

#5 - Posted by: Jorge_Eazy (Member) on 10-17-2007 at 03:47
Error code 10267 if i want to instal. :thumbsdown:

#6 - Posted by: gt_dan (Member) on 10-17-2007 at 15:46
No patching for me until they fix the cd\dvd check for OF

#7 - Posted by: Jorge_Eazy (Member) on 10-21-2007 at 09:12
They fixed it. They don't ask for the dvd anymore.

#8 - Which Patch - Posted by: gt_dan (Member) on 10-25-2007 at 16:21
Which patch does that, I haven't noticed it in any of the readmes

#9 - Posted by: Jorge_Eazy (Member) on 10-26-2007 at 11:36
The very latest of 5 Mb

#10 - Posted by: Jorge_Eazy (Member) on 10-26-2007 at 11:37
Sorry for double post, but i believe they still ask for it when playing without internet or whatever... i'm not sure.

#11 - Greatly Disappointed... - Posted by: SquishPud (Member) on 10-28-2007 at 11:46
Getting a multi-gig patch over the 'net when you want to play a 25-minute game is a pain. Having to uninstall the game for the patch is a pain. Losing most of my custom maps becuase they're not in the right format is a pain. Not being able to play the custom maps that are in the right format in a multiplayer mode is a pain. Having to move my custom maps that do work into a new directory is a pain. having the sound very quiet from the patch is a pain. Having to connect to their server just to play a game is a pain. I'm not sure what these guys do when they plan on developing their software, but clearly they do not know how to go about it properly. The game had some early promise, but I just can't continue this much more. Keep all of the maps in one location. Get rid of the need to have a "-DEV" switch on your shortcut for custom maps. I inserted the CD once to prove I bought it off the shelf; stop asking me to do it time and time again. This sort of frustration causes players to look elsewhere for games to play - World in Conflict looks pretty cool. Maybe I've give Seirra 50 bucks to play that one...