Weekly Poll Results - What do you think of the v2.1.0.2 OF patch?

This article was written on an older version of FileFront / GameFront

Formatting may be lacking as a result. If this article is un-readable please report it so that we may fix it.

Published by Hfx-Rebel 15 years ago , last updated 5 years ago

What do you think of the v2.1.0.2 OF patch?

Um...Patch? What patch? 33.8% (187)

Its okay i guess, i can live with it. 19.7% (109)

I love it. It could not get any better. 18.6% (103)

Definitely needs improvements. 13.7% (76)

I'm not liking it at all, waste of time. 10.3% (57)

Other (Please State in Comments) 3.7% (21)

Start: 10-28-2007 18:45
Last: 11-11-2007 08:29

#1 - Balance Relic, Balance! - Posted by: HH_Blackhawk (Member) on 10-29-2007 at 13:46
The PE need to be nerfed a good amount.

#2 - Posted by: BillyChaka (Member) on 10-29-2007 at 17:09
Either that, or the British definitely need to step it up. Like, lower the cost of a lot of their units.

#3 - Posted by: Grenademan (Member) on 10-29-2007 at 19:01
Agreed with you two. PE need a nerf, Brits need a bump up. Their basic infantry are just way too expensive!

#4 - My God - Posted by: RTSLOVER (Member) on 10-31-2007 at 05:46
Its Super Mega Huge!!!!!

#5 - Posted by: Claybrone (Member) on 10-31-2007 at 07:45
Nerf the PE, (especial there paratroopers)make british a bit more afffordable. Need to make certain items like tank traps and roadblocks provide cover. alteast a yellow shield of cover would be nice. fix up on PE vechile turning mechics. (they turn too awkward alot)

#6 - patch stinks!!!!!!!!!! - Posted by: TobeyDoctor (Member) on 11-03-2007 at 20:36
so now we all have to create an online login.............. I am disgusted with the expansion and it's "security measures" and will not be purchasing OF which i have renamed FT = " Facist Tactics" in honour of the RELIC policy that is "we force you to have to have online access to play the game we know you just purchased. Urrgghh very disappointed I NEVER PLAY ONLINE AM NOT INTERESTED IN PLAYING ONLINE EVER SO WHY WOULD I BE INTERESTED IN CREATING A RELIC ACCOUNT? and if some Relic admin clown can actually answer that questionthen i'd suggest he run for PM cos he'd be as full of it as all pollies seem to be

#7 - Posted by: crisissuit3 (Member) on 11-08-2007 at 04:04
wish i had the game. it seem really good.

#8 - Posted by: Jack_Draco (Member) on 11-08-2007 at 16:53
Does OF not work without a internet connection...?

#9 - Posted by: Claybrone (Member) on 11-08-2007 at 23:20
OF works without internet connection. If you made an account. you can play the game without a cd. i think this patch or or the later one fixed the troops when they died. They look much better and not so stiff. good job relic. BUT!!! i knew eventually they would make some type of security for this game. i bought 1 copy let 3 friends borrow the game. but now... they have to go buy it so they can play without the cd. I guess this helps Relic

#10 - Not Buying It - Posted by: gt_dan (Member) on 11-10-2007 at 05:31
As much as I love CoH, I will not purchase OF until Relic releases a patch that removes the disk check. I don't play online, I only play against the AI or an occasional LAN party. Such a waste for a great game.