Weekly Poll Results - What types of mods would you like to see more of?

Published by Hfx-Rebel 9 years ago , last updated 11 months ago

What types of mods would you like to see more of?

More of all types 31.6% (179)
More infantry Mods 28.6% (162)
More Mods enhancing what we already have 19.6% (111)
More Mods dealing with vehicles 13.4% (76)
Other. Explain 6.7% (38)
Start: 10-06-2008 07:13
Last: 10-18-2008 15:41

#1 - Posted by: chug_muffin (Member) on 10-06-2008 at 08:32

I'd like to see mods that keep the style of CoH but increase the realism, selection of units available, and playability, but ones that don't massively unbalance the game, or turn it into a meat grinder where you have a few good units that can sit in a spot and merrily wipe off the face of the earth everything trhat comes against them. Mod that require tactics and thinking rather than a large mob heading in the same general direction.

#2 - Posted by: unconnected (Member) on 10-06-2008 at 08:41

More defensive buildings mods

#3 - Posted by: SilentHunter65 (Member) on 10-06-2008 at 11:52

What I want is not really mod. I would like a mod that adds in a new campaign or a mod that adds in skirmish maps that have missions to them. The mod I'm looking for is currently being developed (thanks to Henry666), http://www.coh-jointoperations.com/ but I would like to see more of these mods being developed.

#4 - realism - Posted by: Benny7 (Member) on 10-09-2008 at 07:59

i want more mods that deal with the infantry and armor combat like if my panther meets a stuart it just tears it in half or if a firefly catches a tiger by suprise it rips through its side armor

#5 - Posted by: Killzi (Member) on 10-11-2008 at 12:59

A cheat mod. I just can't get through some missions, wich is why I have never finished any campaign. Pathetic, I know...

#6 - Posted by: CoffeeHoffee101 (Member) on 10-15-2008 at 20:44

I would like a realism mod, but with cheats so I can enjoy a realistic battle the way I want it. Oh and Killzi, go to "1337coh.com". They have a cheat mod that is really fun. You can spawn any unit from each of the four armies, change the day/lighting, and spawn weapons and buildings.

#7 - Other. Please explain. - Posted by: Snookerer (Member) on 10-16-2008 at 12:38

Total conversions. CoH has a great engine.

#8 - Posted by: xxTxx (Member) on 10-18-2008 at 12:17

well i am looking for a mod that has infantry only, no armor at all(maybe jeep, but nothing more).I have downloaded 12mods and none of it is the right one.

#9 - Posted by: xxTxx (Member) on 10-18-2008 at 12:21

oh and a mod fore more pop cap;)