Weekly Poll Results - Will you be visiting a cenotaph on Nov 11th?

Published by Hfx-Rebel 10 years ago , last updated 1 year ago

Will you be visiting a cenotaph on Nov 11th?

Damn right! Remembering the fallen is the least I can do! 32.5% (52)
Nah, I'll watch some vintage WWII movies, that's how I show respect! 25% (40)
Nope. nuff said 25% (40)
I'll watch it on TV, I don't need to be there 17.5% (28)
Start: 11-03-2008 19:19
Last: 11-09-2008 10:17

#1 - Posted by: darththomas (Member) on 11-04-2008 at 07:58

i can't get there i live in wales! lol i'll probably watch it on tv though

#2 - New Poll - Posted by: VonBlade (Member) on 11-04-2008 at 08:07

We need a new poll asking how excited we all are that there will be a new expansion to CoH! http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6200484.html And I'll be watching it on the television. I prefer to go to the Cenotaph at quiet times.

#3 - Posted by: chug_muffin (Member) on 11-04-2008 at 09:16

I'm part of a Remembrance day parade in the town centre of where i live. As a warrant officer i'll be one of the SNCO's leding a 20 man contingent. And, when i finally leave my cadet force next year, i'll be able to actually watch the British remembrance proceedings that happen in london.

#4 - Posted by: 2_Dume_2_Die (Member) on 11-04-2008 at 14:18

About what #2 said.... Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true, Please be true!

#5 - Posted by: 2_Dume_2_Die (Member) on 11-04-2008 at 14:44

It IS TRUE! YAY!

#6 - Posted by: chug_muffin (Member) on 11-05-2008 at 09:34

Guys, while its great that there is a CoH expansion, this place was marked for comments on the coming remembrance sunday. It seems a tad disrespectful to all those who died to just turn this into just another discussion on coming videogames.

#7 - Posted by: SoBF_Starbuck (Member) on 11-07-2008 at 02:12

Of course i am going to do something! I am going to watch WWII movies to show my respect while celebrating Demi Moore's birthday!

#8 - Posted by: RoyalCommando (Member) on 11-08-2008 at 10:53

#6 You're right. If it wasn't for the amount of Allied sacrifice we'd al be speaking German and we'd be hailing a Hitler statue To the rest? SHOW A BIT OF FUCKING RESPECT WILL YOU?

#9 - Posted by: martlos (Member) on 11-08-2008 at 17:32

I'll lower the flag to Half mast and then get on with my day. My family lost alot of sons and daughters for that war. I had rellies in nearly every commonwealth theatre. My form of gratitude is to enjoy the product of their sacrifices EVERY day.

#10 - Posted by: afcgrimm (Member) on 11-09-2008 at 09:10

I'll be too tired after the Marine Corp birthday celebration on the 10th.