Weekly Poll Results - With Summer vacations coming, do you think you will have m

Published by Hfx-Rebel 10 years ago , last updated 1 year ago

With Summer vacations coming, do you think you will have more or less time for gaming?

Definately more! 61% (287)
Probably end up being about the same :( 17.6% (83)
Waay less...who do I complain to? 11.2% (53)
I'll have to get back to you on that... 10% (47)
Start: 06-09-2008 18:06
Last: 06-20-2008 14:28

#1 - Summer break happened like 2 weeks ago - Posted by: nazikiller200 (Member) on 06-10-2008 at 08:58

summer break started 2 weeks ago for me, too bad i have summer school though, at least it ends at 10:00 A.M. :)

#2 - Posted by: Deutsch_Guard (Member) on 06-10-2008 at 12:34

I'm not sure i'm too happy about more gaming time - i've got ten weeks of nothing 'till college; still, killing Yankees never gets dull. And I love the skins I have...

#3 - Posted by: Deutsch_Guard (Member) on 06-10-2008 at 12:40

10:00AM? That's one short day. I've still got a few exams to go in for, so I suppose I have short days too...

#4 - Posted by: wjj91 (Member) on 06-15-2008 at 03:55

well il admit 2 years ago i would have just spent summer stuck in my room infront of either the PC or 360. now it just kinda gets the same and a little boring, how often do you get summer breaks? once a year? why waste them stuck indoors?! im not saying gaming has completely gone from my life, like maybe 2 hours a week. but seriously all im saying is why waste such a good opportunity. there a big world outside that bed/pc room door :D

#5 - Posted by: Meawir (Member) on 06-18-2008 at 08:25

Omg, get wjj91 outta heeeeere! Not gaming! xD Okay anyways, I'm probably gonna sit in here a lot............................................ Untill my mom begin bombarding my room with nades and I'll have to go outside for a while *starts crying* Uuuuuhm, but yeah there's a world outside. The 'outside' as we call it, is the place to do pakour... So yeah I'll probably be outdoors too. (By own free will)

#6 - Posted by: wjj91 (Member) on 06-19-2008 at 08:13

i never said anything about not gaming, quote....."like maybe 2 hours a week" all im saying is outdoors (depending where you live and the weather etc) is much more fun than being stuck indoors in front of a screen. that can be done of an evening or w/e when you get home, why waste the day........:D