A patch updating the English edition of Company of Heroes from version 1.3 to version 1.4. The change log is listed below.
v1.4 fixes :
* Both Ranked and Custom games now support random starting locations. * The in-game server status URL now points to http://www.relicrank.com * Fixed a bug pertaining to unranked matches counting as Ranked matches. * New performance and lag indicators have been added to the Online UI. * A new loading screen has been added which incorporates player names, ranks and loading bars.
* Light Vehicles can no longer be blocked by Allied Barbed Wire and Sand Bags * Light and Medium Vehicles can no longer crush Axis Tank Traps. * Fixed bug where Allied*AT Guns could destroy Axis Flak 88s in a single registered hit, regardless of the Flak 88's health. * Fixed issue where unfinished defensive structures had 100% health. Also,*Now all unfinished defensive structures take much more damage from all weapons. * Fixed bug where the Axis Halftrack Flammenwerfer upgrade cost fuel. This was an attribute data error. * Allied and Axis Snipers can once again kill each other with single registered hits. * Improved Sherman Crocodile damage against infantry units not in cover
New multiplayer map: 6P_Seine River Docks New and improved Game Replay functionality allows players to view the game from a selected playerâ€™s perspective in slow motion or fast forward. In addition the game UI can now be minimized to reveal a larger viewing space of the action going on in the replay. To compliment this, a new Cinematic Mode allows players to sit back and enjoy the show. Cinematic Mode camera - Replay your battles as the game automatically switches between cinematic camera angles, capturing the sound and fury of war from the combatants' perspective. IME support for Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Windows Vista IMPROVEMENTS
Improved SLI performance on Nvidia systems using the latest drivers. General Fixes
BugReport has more space on the success dialog to show Cyrillic text. Far East characters will not clip when listed in a multi-line text box. 30260 is now listed as the correct port to leave unblocked. Removal of ghost bug that could leave duplicates upon reload of a saved game. The playback controls for viewing a recorded game have their graphics fixed. Campaign
- Medal text is now visible (Korean) - Reinforce radius has been fixed on certain buildings. - M02: Fixed several instances of having the wrong named character's picture attached to subtitled text. - M02: Game no longer incorrectly instructs the player to reinforce the squad. - M04: Fixed a Fatal Scar Error that occurred when the church is taken back by the enemy forces, just as the timer ends, and as the cinematic is about to begin. - M05: Convoy will no longer exit the map using an unsecured road after you complete the final objective - M08: Fixed critical error after countdown reaches 0 after holding the city centre point - M10: The ''Select HQ'' Button now properly selects the forward HQ - M10: Fixed the lack of audio for subtitled text. - M10: Game no longer incorrectly instructs the player to convert a building outside controlled territory - M11: Briefing fixed subtitle timing issue
- Fixed the problem where mouse-clicking on a unit onscreen under heavy loads often does not result in the unit being selected. - Improved load times by fixing pathfinding regens. - Fixed the bug where capturing an enemy weapon resulted in it having enemy unit occlusion. - Veterancy speech samples are now triggered correctly. - The vehicle repair icon now shows up offscreen. - Fix for Allied Engineers becoming trapped when building barbed wire close to sandbags or other obstacles, which prevents them from completing orders. - All sectors default to neutral on Map Montherme, previously one player would start with ownership of a sector. - Allied and Axis HQs can no longer be deleted by the player. - Players will no longer lose munitions income from creating an Axis Sniper. - Axis Blitzkrieg ability now displays appropriate icon over Axis Anti-Tank Gun. - Axis Halftracks and Allied halftracks will now carry a maximum of 3 squads total opposed to 4. - Weapon capture squads can now reinforce to full squad size. - Tuned projectile launcher location for Axis Pak 38 so it now shoots from the correct gun height. - Sniper "Make Casualty" or "Hit but not killed" criticals no longer kill their target. The result of this is that Snipers will no longer one-shot-kill other Snipers if they have full health. - Allied Engineers had a 1% chance to instantly kill a target, this was fixed and they now operate as intended. - Fix for the computer AI constantly cancelling construction and rebuilding a structure when destroying the building and staying in the area in any game. - Allied Engineer Demolitions ability will now destroy an Axis Security Post in one detonation as intended. - Axis Salvage ability is no longer giving inappropriate returns for the Axis Halftracks and Stug. - Allied Rangers were detecting camouflaged units at a very high radius, this has been reduced to the standard radius for infantry units. - Axis Flammenwerfer Halftrack will now successfully upgrade when pioneers are loaded inside.
- Fixed the issue of split or cut-off text when viewing the Play Now screen in the Online Lobby on 1920x1200 (widescreen) - Players should now hear an audio prompt when sending a chat message to an ally or enemy. - The scrollbar for the player list now resets properly to the top position when switching between chat channels in the online lobby - Fixed the bug where Annihilation games would end before players could see the enemy's HQ collapsing. - Users with slower computers will see each other properly in the game lobby. - Most Wins list and top 15 players list display properly in the Leaderboard 1v1 bracket. - Players looking for Ranked Games are no longer displayed as "0" on the News tab. - Fix for cut-off and split text in the Online Lobby when viewing 1920x1200 widescreen in Polish, Spanish, Czech, German and Italian.
- Performance measurements now include loading time. - Fix for no SFX, Music or Speech play if you ALT-TAB from the MP lobby and ALT-TAB back after the game has loaded. - Fixed a crash relating to players logging out of Relic Online during the countdown to game launch. - UI now properly filtering out old replays from previous versions of the game.
- Axis Ostwind has more frequent reloads, will be less effective vs units in cover or in buildings. - Axis Ostwindâ€™s damage to player-buildings has been reduced (35-40% reduction) - Axis Panther tuning moderate speed and rotation rate increases (bringing mobility a bit closer to the Allied Sherman). - Axis Armoured Car cost increased by 10 fuel. - Axis Stug build time increased by 10 seconds. - Allied Sherman main gun effectiveness vs. units garrisoned within ambient buildings reduced. - Allied Sherman main gun Area of Effect damage slightly lowered. - Fixed the Allied Bazookaâ€™s unnecessary accuracy penalty vs. the Axis Stug and Panzer IV. - Allied Airborne Satchel charges strengthened against buildings and bunkers. - Fortify the Perimeter Commander Tree item in the Defensive Doctrine has had a 1 Commander Point reduction. - Axis Flak 88 Commander Tree item in the Defensive Doctrine has had a 1 Commander Point increase. - For the Fatherland ability cost has been reduced by 40%. - All vehicle main guns effectiveness vs. infantry in cover reduced. - Sherman Calliope Main Turret reload time is 50% slower than the standard Sherman. - Allies Browning Automatic Rifle (BAR) is significantly less effective on the move.
- Scenario pack support - A scenario pack (*.sga file) is an archive that contain all the files needed for a scenario allowing for easy map sharing. To play a new map put the scenario pack in the "$CoHInstallDirWW2Scenarios" or the "My DocumentsMy GamesCompany of HeroesScenarios" folder. - Added the Worldbuilder tool. - Added the MovieMaker tool. - Supports export of scenario packs by selecting Export Scenario in the File menu.
v1.2 : 9/12/2006
Various connection problems fixed SLI performance bug fixed Fixed exploit with Allied HMG Crew's Armor Piercing Rounds ability, where ability would remain active after squad was garrisoned or retreated back to HQ Fixed Axis wrecked building exploit Various crashes fixed v1.1 : 8/25/2006
Multithreaded lens-flare destruction fix Burning building crash fix
There are no comments yet. Be the first!