Weekly Poll Results - What do you look for in a game?

Published by Hfx-Rebel 10 years ago , last updated 1 year ago

What do you look for in a game?

Storyline! (For SP) It's gotta bring me into the game! 43.6% (157)
Gameplay! Everything else can suck, but it better not be laggy! 32.2% (116)
Graphics! It's gotta look awesome! 14.7% (53)
Other. Explain. 5.2% (19)
Maps! Most important, the maps have to well made. 4.1% (15)
Start: 06-20-2008 15:58
Last: 07-06-2008 14:56

#1 - Posted by: Lord_Ed (Member) on 06-24-2008 at 07:25

Actually, all those things are important. I chose storyline though. I only buy games if they're really cheap, or if everything is perfect, or really new, like Crysis AI or Assassin's Creed.

#2 - Posted by: Raygen (Member) on 06-26-2008 at 06:28

I chose storyline. For example, the storyline of Call of Duty 4 really got me into the game and made me almost cry at the ending.

#3 - Posted by: 1DeadlySAMURAI (Member) on 06-28-2008 at 04:53

Storyline is the highest priority. Although all of those things are important.

#4 - Posted by: Deutsch_Guard (Member) on 07-01-2008 at 03:07

Is there a reason this poll is identical to the one on CoH files? I wonder who came up with it first...

#5 - Hmm. - Posted by: WookieFeet (Member) on 07-03-2008 at 12:16

I really can't decide. Honestly, I hold them all in high regard. I can't actually think of which one I hold as most important, I can only say that I find graphics are generally the least important. Gameplay, maps, and storyline are all incredibly important.